Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Ouran Academy (based on anime & open to all)

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
(Hey u guys!The unofficial kw Tonys r coming up.Im gonna suggest some of my friends for different categories,so if u want to win & ur my friend,pls leave me a comment in the rp or at my profile.Thanks!) Hikaru: "Really?So you do know about her..." raises Hakura's chin to face-to-face "...is that so..." Tamaki: shout "Hikaru,Kaotu,Hunny,Mori!host club meeting! Twins: runs to Tamaki "Got to go!" Meanwhile,Haruhi is surrounded by 3 girls,one older than the rest.Haruhi mumbled and the older girl released the tape off her mouth.The older girl explained about the Zuka Club & how they will force her to perform,since they do know about her & the host club.Haruhi had to accept,and so rehearsals started.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
Kiyomi was watching them from the other side of the pond, but couldn't hear them, so she was confused why they just left.

Germany!

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
The twins rushed back to tell Kiyomi something Twins: "Btw are u gonna help us rescue Haruhi or what?" Tamaki: "HIKARU!KAOTU!"

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
Kiyomi got confused, "What happened to her...?"

Germany!

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Twins: "Didn't u hear?She was kidnapped by the Zuka Club while we were evacuating out of the building." Hikaru: "Torhu said that all the guests have to disguise as Zuka Club fans." Kaotu: "Ya and u guys have to create a diversion to distract the real club fans so we can rescue Haruhi." Twins: "And we have to discuss how were gonna rescue Haruhi NOW.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
"I might as well..." Kiyomi said.

Germany!

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(btw i LOVE FRUIT BASKET LOL) Name: Harui Blajiah Age:15 Look: Dark brown hair and baby blue eyes Rich Personality: Nice Funny Cheerful Brave Talented History: Dad owns a record studio Clubs: Arts Club Singing club Club stat: art:member singing president

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Hakura was almost kissed by Hikaru.She blushed blood red.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
(Btw everyone who wants to join can start.) Twins: dashed "G2G!...." The meeting started in the host club room,lighted by candles & flashlights. Tamaki: "Here's out plan,team!Um..." hands the rod to Torhu "Torhu?" Torhu: Takes the rod,sighs,then slams it to the 1st step on the board "1st of all,if Haruhi is performing on stage with the Zuka Club,we need to find out what is the performance about & how does it go from there.Kyoya?" Kyoya: "According to my research & my wits that they will be doing the annual summer play tonight & the play is about an old 19th century story about the love of two different people." Tamaki: "IS there any kissing in it?!" Kyoya: "Possibly,but unknown." Torhu: "OK!Anyway,next step is to rescue Haruhi while they are performing,so we can make sure that they never do it again*winks at Kyoya* . Kyoya winks back Twins: "So just take her away?" Torhu: "Eh whatever u guys wanna do."

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
Kiyomi was siting at the edge of the pond, and all she could do was wonder what was taking them so long.

Germany!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

is the above user your friend?-moved

Last one to say rock wins-moved

Words! + Names! that start with an A

is the above user your friend?-moved

Words! + Names! that start with an A

write any kw members name

latest videos