Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Ouran Academy (based on anime & open to all)

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Torhu sat down at the side seat,beside Hikaru.The teacher announced many stuff that's going to be going on this month and then he handed out the new scheduled booklets,containing everything about what's gonna happen this year,school rules,clubs and many more.Hikaru glanced at Torhu,who blushed to show her shyness."Hey,you don't have to be shy around me!" Hikaru said.Torhu nodded then looked at the front and realized that Hahuri is sitting at front of her.Oh yes!I get to be close to Haruhi!

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
VintageJunkie
VintageJunkie
StarStarStarStar
Saiha sat in the back she watched Torhu and the others

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
The teacher told them to chat with each other while he tries to find some sheets.Torhu tapped Haruhi's shoulder & Haruhi looked at Torhu,then instantly switched her seat facing Torhu. Haruhi: "I can't believe I'm sitting close to my best & awesome friend!" Torhu: "That's very nice of you,bff!Btw are you coming to the host club today?" Haruhi: "Of course i am!" Torhu: "Thank you SO much!Im getting annoyed by the president." Haruhi: "Why?Is he *whisper* flirting with u?" Torhu: "Umm...yep.*whisper* Since the host club learned I was a girl,the twins & the president's been 'flirting' with me.Sheesh." Haruhi: "See anyone you like there?" Torhu: "Oh shut up!" Haruhi & Torhu continued to chat until the twins came by. Twins: "Hey Torhu!Hey Haruhi!So,whats up?" Torhu: "Uh...nothin much.U guys?" Twins: "Nothin much." Hikaru: caresses Torhu's face with his hand "We'll see you at the host club." Torhu: lame face "Ya know,i don't really fall for that stuff." Twins: faces drop "Oh...just like Haruhi."

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

Posted By:
Rusada
Rusada
StarStar
Maddie sighed, and tapped her fingers on the desk. Unknowingly to her, it became a slight tune. She looked up from under her eyelashes, seeing what everyone was doing. Torhu was talking to Haruhi, from what she could see. Hikaru suddenly appeared and was jokingly flirting with Torhu, after a few moment. She chuckled to herself. Same old Hikaru. She thought.

Nessuno può essere quello che sono
誰も私が誰だかになることはできません
No one can be who I am

Posted By:
VintageJunkie
VintageJunkie
StarStarStarStar
Saiha looked over at Maddie as she chuckled

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai quickly walked through the hall toward her next class. she held her books close to her chest, her eyes narrowed straight. this school is huge..... she thought to herself, her face slightly red as the looked through each class and saw glances to her. She found her next class and sat in the desk closerst to the door and sighed.

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
Rusada
Rusada
StarStar
Maddie sighed, and mumbled something about being bored. Her fingers continued tapping, and she looked very uncomfortable. She rubbed her shoulder, and heard a chuckle. She looked over, and raised an eyebrow at the chuckling woman. Her cheeks brought forth a light blush, and she was playing with her thumbs. Thus, signifying she was shy.

Nessuno può essere quello che sono
誰も私が誰だかになることはできません
No one can be who I am

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai kept her head down, pulling her notebook onto her lap and began to sketch. She hated when people watched her doing it, or when they said she should change it. She began with the head, eyes, nose and so on

Love

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
A few minutes later,the chatting was done.The teacher gave each student some notebooks and textbooks and before u know it,1st period was done.It's lunch time.Torhu quickly grabbed her suitcase full of stuff and headed to the cafeteria.She got fancy salmon with wild rice,California sushi & some chocolate cake for dessert.She made her way to an empty dining area and sat there for lunch.Haruhi sat down with her,who has her own lunch from home. Torhu: "You have lunch from home?" Haruhi: "Ya,leftovers." Torhu: "Tell ya what,i will give u the fancy tuna dish they have.I'll pay for it." Haruhi: "Oh,you don't have to." Torhu: "Come on,u gotta try their meals at the 1st day of school at least.I heard they're really good." Haruhi: "Umm...ok." Torhu: "Just stay here,k?" Torhu got up and went to the serving area to get Haruhi her lunch.When Torhu came back,she found the whole host club at the table.Torhu was surprised but a little bit annoyed.Haruhi had the same feeling as well. Torhu: "Umm...Haruhi.Why is the host club at our spot?" Haruhi: "I don't know.U guys,can u go somewhere else?" Tomoki (president): "This is our spot." Torhu: "Oh my gosh!Im SOOOO sorry!Im so sorry!I'll just go to another table." Tomoki: flirty voice,holds her hand "You can stay here whenever you like"  Haruhi: "Don't bother,Tomoki.She'll never fall for that stuff,just like me.That's why were best friends,since elementary." Tomoki: dropped emotion "Oh..." Torhu: "But it's nice to meet the host club." Torhu sits down and eats with the host club & Haruhi.So this is the host club.How charming.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai  walked into the cafeteria, scanning the area and thought eating on the roof again.... she hated to admit it, she always wanted to eat with a group but she couldnt ever. she sighed as she crossed through the cafeteria and into the hall toward the staircase to the roof  Another Day At Ouran....

Love

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

What happened to this place?!

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

no one gets me

latest videos