Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Ouran Academy (based on anime & open to all)

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Hakura Momo Age:14 looks:will put up PersonalityDazedhe is funny and laughable.She is nice rich or Honor rolls:Honor roll. other:None.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
Kiyomi had her head phones on and was noding her head a bit as she walked into lunch room and blushed when she found Kyoya looking at her. She lowered her head, put away her music, got a lunch, and headed for the empty table.

Germany!

Posted By:
Rusada
Rusada
StarStar
(This is SerenadeKiwi speaking, Rusada's cousin. She is in the hospital at the moment, as she has broken her leg. She will not be one for a few days. Sorry for the inconvenience.)

Nessuno può essere quello che sono
誰も私が誰だかになることはできません
No one can be who I am

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
May I Join?

I'm neither Autobot or Decepticon... I am PREDACON!

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar

"servine226" wrote:

May I Join?
Ya sure.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar

"Rusada" wrote:

(This is SerenadeKiwi speaking, Rusada's cousin. She is in the hospital at the moment, as she has broken her leg. She will not be one for a few days. Sorry for the inconvenience.)
It's ok.And I'm sorry for Rusada.FrownHope she get's better soon!

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Torhu was hurrying up to eat her lunch,and finished in a few minutes."Ulp.Sorry,I gotta go with Haruhi.See ya!" She said to Ai.She rushed with Haruhi down to the cafeteria to give back both of their trays.As she was about to return her tray,Torhu bumped into Kyoya by accident,who was also returning his tray. Torhu: dusts her dress "Whoops!Um...Sorry Kyoya.Are u all right?" Kyoya: "Im fine,it's okay" dusts his sleeve,examines her "Oh,are you by any chance an Omiji?" Torhu: returns her tray "Um,oh yes.Im Torhu Omiji.Im the next heir of Omiji Tech" Kyoya: "Ah yes!Omiji Tech is one of our great sponsors.I meant my dad's company." Torhu: smiles "Yep.My parents say that our company is #1 in tech business in all of Asia.I guess I should be grateful." Kyoya: smiles "Hmm...are u coming to the host club this afternoon?" Torhu: "Yep.Why are u asking?" Kyoya: secretly blushes a little "Meet me there.I want to chat with you & maybe you can help me with some business stuff for the host club." Torhu: blushes "Yes!I would love to!" Kyoya: "Good,good.See you later." Torhu: "Bye!" Splits up to go to their next classes. Haruhi: "Hey,Torhu.Was Kyoya flirting with you?" Torhu: "Nope,he just asked me to chat with him at the host club later on." Haruhi: thinks "Hmm..." Im starting to think Kyoya has a little crush on Torhu. "Torhu,didn't you notice that Kyoya was blushing at u?" Torhu: "Uh not really." Haruhi: "Well some people saw it,even me.Im thinking that Kyoya has a soft spot for you..." Torhu: ...

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

Posted By:
PandasRPpl2_2199212 Lock
PandasRPpl2_2199212
Star
May I join? Name: Aiko Ito Age: 17 Look: Short dark brown hair, Deep brown eyes, she wears boys clothing but not the uniform because she cannot afford it, always wearing a hoodie with a penguin on the frong, and is 5'2 Rich or honour roll?: Honour roll Personality: She is quiet, Nice, is afraid of being alone and thunderstorms, she thinks too much into things, and most of the time doesn't think before she speaks which causes her to get into trouble. History/Other: Well as a child she had a pretty normal life her family was middle class through childhood she got herself into a lot of trouble with not thinking before she spoke, when she turned fifteen her mother passed causing her father and her to become poor and recently she had gotten into Ouran acedemy Clubs: Art, and Drama Club(s) stat: (Member,vice president or president) Member of both

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
Kiyomi ran into Kyoya in the halls(literally) Kiyomi: bows a bit "s-sorry" Kyoya: "you dont have to pretend to be shy around me" Kiyomi: smiles a slightly evil smile "so... i see through your disguise, you see through mine" Kyoya: "what do you mean, exactly" Kiyomi: "well i pretend to be shy to get out of things..... and you.... well you have a dark side under that smile" Kyoya: "where do you get that from" Kiyomi: "intuition" Kyoya: smiles a little "i think we might be good friends.... why don't you stop by music room 3 later" Kiyomi: "sure" and walked away Kyoya: watched her as she left and thought; 'what an interesting girl'

Germany!

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Torhu: laughs "Come on Haruhi,there is no way he would be..." As both of them walked in the classroom,almost everyone was talking about what happened between Kyoya & Torhu. Haruhi & Torhu: "Oh dear..." They walked around and heard many words about what happened. "Did you see the way Kyoya blushed at her?" "Do you think he has a soft spot to her?I think he does..." "I've never seen him blush like that." When they got to Torhu's desk,she was very worried. Torhu: covers her face with her hands "Oh no...This might break me & Kyoya's friendship." Haruhi: "What do you mean?"  Torhu: uncovers her face "Ya see,my parent's & Kyoya's parent's companies share a great business bond together.We give them support & the technology to help their company and they give us support & equipment to help our company.One meeting with Kyoya's company was the first time i met Kyoya.I was about 11 & he was about 13.We shook hands,got to know each other while the meeting was held,and before u know it,we were great friends.Almost every company meeting we had with them,me & Kyoya would be there too.That's why I knew his name & almost everything about him.I don't wanna wreck that friendship between him with this scandal." Haruhi: "But why did he act like you were his acquaintance?" Torhu: "He doesn't want it to be some kind of scandal spreading across the school.I know him very well.Even though he can be cold & hard,he does have a soft spot too.But i would doubt that he would start to like...love me as more than a friend.But if he did wanna marry me,of course they would accept,i think.Anyway,what I'm trying to say is,I don't want to hurt Kyoya's feelings or anything like that." Haruhi: "Wow." hugs Torhu "It's ok Torhu.It's ok" pats her back,everyone looks at them Torhu: *whisper* "Umm...you do realize that everyone here thinks you're a boy.And ya know..." Haruhi: *whisper* "Whoops..."  Everyone: "Aww..." Haruhi: *" I should go back to my seat.*" goes back to her seat. The bell rang and class started.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Video Games vs Board Games

Chess or Checkers?

Shadows Over Camelot

bingo

DESCRIBE YOUR FRIEND(S) IN ONE WORD

Random Stuff A-Z