Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Ouran Academy (based on anime & open to all)

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
Kiyomi: comes in late and bows, saying quietly to the teacher; "I am sorry I am late" and headed to the only empty desk, which was next to Torhu. (I finally found a last name I like for Kiyomi, it's Otomo)

Germany!

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
The teacher talked about the history of Ouran Academy.The class was for all semester grades.The whole host club was in the room,including Kyoya.Suddenly,she finds a note on her desk.She opened it and it said: Hey Torhu, Kyoya likes u! -Hikaru & Kaotu She was a little bit raged,but kept her calm.She continued listening to the teacher.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
Kiyomi was curious about what the note said and took a peek, and cracked up. The teacher glared at her and she quit laughing. 'same old Hikaru and Kaoru, stirring up trouble' since they were childhood friends. She had met them in elementry, and won the 'Which one is Hikaru' game, so they became almost instant friends.

Germany!

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Torhu wrote something behind the twins' letter. First of all,I doubt it.Second of all,thanks for the letter that i am about to glue to both of your backs! - Torhu When the teacher was handing out the textbooks,she hid the note in her briefcase.She saw Kyoya 3 seats far back from hers.She saw that he was glancing at her.She grabbed a piece of paper from her case & wrote a note for Kyoya. Kyoya,can I talk to you at free period later? - Torhu She told the person to pass the note to Kyoya & a minute later,he read the note.A half hour of listening to the teacher,taking notes & doing work,the bell rang & it was free period.Kyoya & Torhu met at Torhu's desk. Kyoya: "So what was it you wanted us to talk about?" Torhu: "Well ya see,there's a rumour going on at my class & it was about u & me talking at the cafateria." Kyoya: "Ah yes,i see you've heard.Listen,I wanted to tell you this later,but I do have a soft spot for you." holds her hand Torhu: shocked "Hold on,are you serious?" Kyoya: smiles,blushes a little "Yes,Ms. Omiji.I want to get to know u more & it might as well be." Torhu: still shocked "We've been great friends for a long period of time,Kyoya.And I have to be honest,I kinda like you a little." Everyone stares at them,girls more envy.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Hakura was in the host club pretending to be a boy again.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Haruhi was more than shocked. Hikaru & Kaotu: "Are they serious?!" Haruhi: "Did they just said it?" Tamaki: puppy dog face "Oh boy!Kyoya's in love!With who exactly?" Haruhi: "With Torhu.She's my best friend & Kyoya's been friends with her for a long time." Honey: "Wow!Kyouchan's in love with her friend!" Mori: "Well that's a big surprise." The whole class was buzzing with chit-chat. Torhu: "Hey Kyoya.Let's talk later.k?" Kyoya: "We should,Ms. Omiji." They went back to their seats.Torhu was reflecting,a lot.Their history was quite big.They are very great friends,both were rich but very kind.He won him over at a meeting after greeting each other & giving Kyoya a smile that she always wears.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
Hikaru and Kaoru walk over to Kiyomi Twins: "we were wondering why you trust you're intuition so much" Kiyomi: "I come from a family of docters, psychiatrists and scientists, besides you two ,and I guess some of my family, its the only thing I trust" Hikaru: "you trust us" Kiyomi: "In a way, yes, you were the first people to go out of their way to talk to me, you were my first real friends..." Kaoru: "I-Is that true" Kiyomi: "have I ever lied to you" and she hugs them Twins: "I guess not" and hug her back a little

Germany!

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Free period was over,and the principal made an announcement."Today,I would like to dismiss all students early right now.You can now go to your clubs or go home.Have a great day!"Everyone was dismissed and the host club & Torhu made their in Music Room #3.They started to prepare for their beach-theme.Torhu was welcomed inside a little early than the rest.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
Kiyomi finally found out what the Host Club was and she found herself sickened, yet she still was tempted to go...

Germany!

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Hakura said"Hey Haruhi."

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

✿Hai✿

highscore in flappy bird?

✿Hai✿

✿Hai✿

highscore in flappy bird?

✿Hai✿

latest videos