Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Mackent Academy (RP).

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
In a thick forested land located just outside London, there lies a private academy for special students. The world is a scary place, and this school is there to keep the rest of the world safe. Mackent Academy hosts multiple species ranging from the typical vampires and werewolves to elves and goblins. Most students are purebloods, but there are some that weren't exactly born into their new lives. Mackent Academy is a place for these students to cope with their... issues. Application (Form): Name: (First Middle Last) Birthdate: (Not year) Age: Recent picture: (Looks) Positive traits: (3 or 4) Negative traits: (3 or 4) Species: Basic Biography: Other: You don't have to ask to join, but please remember to use proper grammar and capitalization. Thank you.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Mackent Academy (RP).

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
 Nam e: Ol iver Clayton Monday. Birthdate: September 13th. Age: Seventeen. Recent picture: Oliver has a long face with somewhat defined features that have been enhanced since his little… accident last summer. His hair is somewhat shaggy and the ends are cut at all different lengths, and most of the time it’s hanging in his face. He has grayish blue eyes that reside under thick eyebrows that match his faded brown hair. He’s not the “biggest” guy around, but he’s not completely scrawny either. He comes up to 5’11” and has 147 pounds under his belt – no definable muscles and nothing that’s been chiseled. He really doesn’t understand the idea behind wearing clothes is to look nice, so normally he just throws on things he finds in his closet and buys the first thing he sees when he goes into a store. He’s not at all a fashionista (or a Maxonista). He mostly has jeans, some which are “skinny” and a lot of t-shirts he sees on sale and random department stores. Then again, he could make anything look good. Positive traits: Easy to talk to, calm, and proud. Negative traits: Socially awkward, indifferent, shy, and blunt. Species: Pureblood Werewolf. Basic Biography: Oliver was born into what he is and he doesn't know anything else. He changes into a wolf once a month since he turned thirteen, and that's just how his life goes. Other: When Oliver turns once a month, he doesn’t look like one of those Twilight werewolves. He looks like a real one – with lanky bones and a long mouth. Not like a wolf, but more like a living nightmare.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Mackent Academy (RP).

Posted By:
CaptainAlexis.-
CaptainAlexis.-
StarStarStar
Application (Form): Name: (First Middle Last) Annie Marie Monroe Birthdate: (Not year) Dec. 2 Age:15 Recent picture: (Looks) Positive traits: (3 or 4) Peppy, Kind, and Caring. Negative traits: (3 or 4) Forgetful, Annoying, and Sensitive. Species: ShapeShifter Basic Biography: Maddie is one ball of energy, she's always hyper. She is obbsessed with sour candy. She grew up with a small family. Her family owns a small flower shop. Maddie actually never met her father, because he died in the Navy. Maddie hates Math, and thinks it's a waste of time. Maddie plays the flute, and is close to her Mother. Other: Maddie became a shapeshifter due to an accident she doesn't like talking about.

Mackent Academy (RP).

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?? Name: Katie May August Birthdate: March 10th Age: Looks 17 Recent picture: Positive traits: Katie is easy to get along with. She forgives like nothing ever happened and she loves anybody. Negative traits: But, Katie has a bit of a temper. Sometimes when she feels threathened, she lashes out. Katie also has some trust issues. No one know why, but she thinks it's because she witnessed soemthing horrible in her life. Species: Dragon Shifter Basic Biography: Katie grew up in a town just outside St. Louis Missiouri, but her mother took her and ran from her father to London when she was four. Later, her father found them and killed her mother and was going to kill Katie but didn't. Other: Dragon Form

Meet My Wonderful, Perfect, Beautiful Husband. Love You Harry!

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

fruit vs veggies

fruit vs veggies

Type a word with ur eyes closed? cx

Wassup ?! Who's bored ? Let's talk about a...

latest videos