Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
SerenadeKiwi
SerenadeKiwi
StarStarStarStar
(Kind of like Ouran High School Host Club) A group of 6 males formed a host club. What happens if 6 cross-dressing girls came along, and joined due to females bugging them into it? Group of 6 males: 1. Ryan Devastation 2. Alexandra "Alec" Nommel 3. 4. 5. 6. 6 Cross-Dressed Females: 1. Sam Diversion 2. Craig Tucker 3. 4. 5. 6. Forms: Name: Birthplace: Semester: (1st, 2nd, 3rd?) Gender: Looks: Personality: You may add what you want to the form!

Foreverlost113 is my bestest friend.
I LOVE HETALIA!
CANADAAAAAA AGAIN
SEXY CANDA, DA!

Your arguement is invalid since I am Russia's child and I can and will kill you at any time.

Become with mother russia, da?

Posted By:
kkjennation_2187452 Lock
kkjennation_2187452
StarStarStarStar
Can I join?

#swag

Posted By:
SerenadeKiwi
SerenadeKiwi
StarStarStarStar
Just fill out the form, and you're in~

I LOVE HETALIA!
CANADAAAAAA AGAIN
SEXY CANDA, DA!

Your arguement is invalid since I am Russia's child and I can and will kill you at any time.

Posted By:
kkjennation_2187452 Lock
kkjennation_2187452
StarStarStarStar
Should I make a male and a female!crossdresser?

#swag

Posted By:
SerenadeKiwi
SerenadeKiwi
StarStarStarStar
You can make both, or one o3o It's your choice.

I LOVE HETALIA!
CANADAAAAAA AGAIN
SEXY CANDA, DA!

Posted By:
kkjennation_2187452 Lock
kkjennation_2187452
StarStarStarStar
Name: Craig Tucker Birthplace: Ireland Semester: 2nd Gender: Male Looks: Craig (art is not mine). Personality: Craig is charming and charismatic, but doesn't really like people. He's indifferent, so he fakes emotions when with the club. I'm obsessed with this character right now. Name: Alexandra "Alec" Nommel Birthplace: France Semester: 1st. Gender: Female Looks: Alec has short dark blonde hair and small green eyes. She's completely flat chested and has a small boyish figure: no hips or curves of any kind. Personality: Alec is talkative, but shy. S/he doesn't know hoe to act around newcomers, but s/he puts herself out there to meet more people and to get some more social skills.

#swag

Posted By:
SerenadeKiwi
SerenadeKiwi
StarStarStarStar
I'm sorry, I know you posted a reply, but it's not showing for me.

I LOVE HETALIA!
CANADAAAAAA AGAIN
SEXY CANDA, DA!

Posted By:
kkjennation_2187452 Lock
kkjennation_2187452
StarStarStarStar
*posting again* Name: Craig Tucker Birthplace: Ireland Semester: 2nd Gender: Boy Looks: Craig (art is not mine). Personality: Craig is charming and charismatic, but doesn't really like people. He's indifferent, so he fakes emotions when with the club. I'm obsessed with this character right now. Name: Alexandra "Alec" Nommel Birthplace: France Semester: 1st. Gender: Girl Looks: Alec has short dark blonde hair and small green eyes. She's completely flat chested and has a small boyish figure: no hips or curves of any kind. Personality: Alec is talkative, but shy. S/he doesn't know hoe to act around newcomers, but s/he puts herself out there to meet more people and to get some more social skills.

#swag

Posted By:
SerenadeKiwi
SerenadeKiwi
StarStarStarStar
Accepted. I will put the names up in a while, I have to do something real quick.

I LOVE HETALIA!
CANADAAAAAA AGAIN
SEXY CANDA, DA!

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

play online games

latest forum posts

latest videos