Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Middle School 101 (ATJ)

Posted By:
kkjennation_2187452 Lock
kkjennation_2187452
StarStarStarStar
I want to do a middle school roleplay. c: I figured it would be easier if all characters are in 6th grade so. Please join! This is a simple roleplay, yes, but so many fun things happen in middle school! Name: Age: (11 or 12) Looks: (all pictures are okay) Personality: (just a couple traits) Favorite Class: Least Favorite Class: Other:

#swag

Middle School 101 (ATJ)

Posted By:
kkjennation_2187452 Lock
kkjennation_2187452
StarStarStarStar
Name: Craig. Age: Eleven. Looks: Craig (art is not mine). Personality: Shy, somewhat indifferent, easily bored. Favorite Class: Art. Least Favorite Class: Math. Other: He has a pet guinea pig named Stripe.

#swag

Middle School 101 (ATJ)

Posted By:
Smallduck
Smallduck
StarStarStar
name: Dylan gender: F personality: bubbly, cheerful popular sweet looks: long blonde flowy hair bright blue eyes slight tan other: always seen on motorcycle with sparkly flames helmet on or   cruisin in mercedes benz age: 12 fav. class: gym least fav. class: math ( ugh) sports: track, and volleyball

XOXO gossip girl

Middle School 101 (ATJ)

Posted By:
Smallduck
Smallduck
StarStarStar
woops forget the motorcycle and mercedes benz srry thats different rp.  always seen in spearys and dresses

XOXO gossip girl

Middle School 101 (ATJ)

Posted By:
Dd1212
Dd1212
StarStarStarStarStar
If I can Join Name: Spencer Age: (11 or 12)12 Looks: Cut black hair with Spence designed in it,built,5'8,always wears muscle shirts Personality: Flirty,full of himself,popular,athletic Favorite Class: Gym Least Favorite Class: Science Other: Plays basketball and works out alot

"If you can't amaze them with your intelligence, Blow them away with your bull.." -Tumblr

Middle School 101 (ATJ)

Posted By:
Smallduck
Smallduck
StarStarStar
first period gym with spencer ( Dylan and Spencer are great feiends but nag each other A LOT) " Hey Spenc whats up"

XOXO gossip girl

Middle School 101 (ATJ)

Posted By:
kkjennation_2187452 Lock
kkjennation_2187452
StarStarStarStar

"Smallduck" wrote:

first period gym with spencer ( Dylan and Spencer are great feiends but nag each other A LOT) " Hey Spenc whats up"
Okay, rule number one: you don't start the roleplay without the GM. I'm the GM. number two: In this roleplay, none of the characters know each other. If you waited for me to say that, you would have known. && number three: If you can't add anything besides location and dialogue to your posts, you can't join. Okay? Okay.

#swag

Middle School 101 (ATJ)

Posted By:
Smallduck
Smallduck
StarStarStar
what else should we add to our posts? and whats the GM?

XOXO gossip girl

Middle School 101 (ATJ)

Posted By:
kkjennation_2187452 Lock
kkjennation_2187452
StarStarStarStar

"Smallduck" wrote:

what else should we add to our posts? and whats the GM?
GM stands for Game Maker, which in this essence is me. With posting, at least say what they're doing. (When saying these things, remember I'm only trying to help.) Add some emotion to your character. Instead of saying "first period gym with Spencer" you could go out and say, like, "Gym was Dylan's first class. She went to her locker and put her stuff away and then went to the locker room, changing for gym." She can't just appear inside of class when school hasn't even started yet. You know?

#swag

Middle School 101 (ATJ)

Posted By:
Smallduck
Smallduck
StarStarStar
ok i get it but can we start now?

XOXO gossip girl

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Watcha Watching (2014)

Why is swearing wrong?

Why is swearing wrong?

How much battery has you got right now?

Crushes

latest videos