Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Dormroom Drama. [ATJ]

Posted By:
Me_Says_Hi
Me_Says_Hi
StarStarStarStarStar
This Roleplay is about a bunch of girls who become friends at the beginning of the school year. They will have fun, and hangout. But, they start to turn on eachother. They play cruel jokes on eachother. They'll do anything to get to the top. Rules: -No God-modding. -USE CORRECT GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION. Please. -Mary-sues are allowed in this Rp. (Weird, right?) -Please do not control other people's characters unless they give you permission. -Do not join unless you are on Kidzworld often. If you do not follow these rules, you will be asked to leave. Form: Name: Age: Looks: No anime, please. Personality: Orientation: Other/Bio: (Optional.)

Dormroom Drama. [ATJ]

Posted By:
Dd1212
Dd1212
StarStarStarStarStar
If i may join Name: Bri Harris Age: 17 Looks: posting Personality: Nice,fun,tomboyish,sarcastic Orientation: ? Other/Bio: ((Love your signature!!South of Nowhere is my fav show!!))

"If you can't amaze them with your intelligence, Blow them away with your bull.." -Tumblr

Dormroom Drama. [ATJ]

Posted By:
Me_Says_Hi
Me_Says_Hi
StarStarStarStarStar

"Dd1212" wrote:

If i may join Name: Bri Harris Age: 17 Looks: posting Personality: Nice,fun,tomboyish,sarcastic Orientation: ? Other/Bio: ((Love your signature!!South of Nowhere is my fav show!!))
You can only join if you use correct punctuaution and grammar. AND OMG I LOVE THE SHOW.

Dormroom Drama. [ATJ]

Posted By:
Dd1212
Dd1212
StarStarStarStarStar
I do. Ash is my favorite

"If you can't amaze them with your intelligence, Blow them away with your bull.." -Tumblr

Dormroom Drama. [ATJ]

Posted By:
Me_Says_Hi
Me_Says_Hi
StarStarStarStarStar

"Dd1212" wrote:

I do. Ash is my favorite
Spencer is mine x] HEY! Do you want to make a private Rp about SoN?

Dormroom Drama. [ATJ]

Posted By:
Dd1212
Dd1212
StarStarStarStarStar
Ya!

Dormroom Drama. [ATJ]

Posted By:
Me_Says_Hi
Me_Says_Hi
StarStarStarStarStar
I'll make it. Do you think it should go in school or general?

Dormroom Drama. [ATJ]

Posted By:
Dd1212
Dd1212
StarStarStarStarStar
((Is it going to be public or private?))

Dormroom Drama. [ATJ]

Posted By:
Me_Says_Hi
Me_Says_Hi
StarStarStarStarStar
Uhm. Public i guess, nut the people have to know what the show is.

Dormroom Drama. [ATJ]

Posted By:
Dd1212
Dd1212
StarStarStarStarStar
I guess General

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Name 1 thing u can't live without

yehaw

Is killing ever acceptable?

Do You Love Anyone?

latest videos