Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Members of Ouran ((open))

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
This is based off of the anime, so please only join if you have seen it! This is about the new students of Ouran have came after summer break! Rules No need to say you may have an OC PEOPLE NEEDED Tamaki: open Hunny: Chibiwing Mori: open Hikaru: open Karu: open Kyoya: open Haruhi: open Bios: Name: Age: Looks: Class: ((1 2 or 3)) rich or scolar?: Personality: History: Clubs: Likes?: ((please, if you pick a host member, dont put one down that someone has already said, first come fist serve)) Others: MINE Name: Ai Age: 16 Looks: Class: 2 rick or scolar?: scolar ((music)) personality: tomboy, sporty and loves music History: unknown Clubs: Music, math and art Likes?: Tamaki XD others: ((looks, she has a shaggy pixy and not frilly))

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

what are your hobbies and interests?

Death Of Friend/family member

I'm Kinda New But Add Me Here

How old are u now??

you love the new look of KW??

What is your favorite planet?

latest videos