Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

H.O.T.D.(always acceptin, and open)

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
you survived "Them". your running out of supplies. your only chance to survive is to find survivors and more food, water, etc. your goal is to find unaffected land and and re-populate. Takashi Komuro, Saeko Busujima, Kohta Hirono, Rei Miyamota, Saya Takagi, and Shizuka Marikawa are your only hope of survival.  Good luck. Forum Name: Age (18-22): Description: specialty: Other: Bio: Heres mine! Name: Tarin Kotarami Age: 20 Description: Tarin specialty: meelee Other: is a saiyan (hidden) Bio: Tarin is a sole survivor of his school. once word got out, the entire school panicked. Tarin trained himself in improvising and weaponry. time passed he was on the roof. then he spotted two other survivors. *wink*

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

H.O.T.D.(always acceptin, and open)

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
(derp)

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

I'm Bored. Who else is bored?

Describe the profile pic above you

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

Describe the profile pic above you

I'm Bored. Who else is bored?

latest videos