Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Nakamura Prep

Posted By:
cds2010cds
cds2010cds
Star
Welcome to Nakamura Prep. Choose your classes, fall in love, even risk your life against the unknown demon who attempts to end the life of Bachiko Sanyu. What are you waiting for? GET STARTED!!!

Nakamura Prep

Posted By:
cds2010cds
cds2010cds
Star
Name: Bachiko Sanyu Status: Head of Student Council, Honor Roll Sched: 1st: General Science 2nd: History 3rd: Free Period 4th: AP Calculus 5th: Lunch 6th: English 7th: Volleyball After School on Wednesday: Student Council Meeting Personality: Sweet, outgoing, Fashionable Look: Profile Pic

Nakamura Prep

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Name: Skyla Fujioka Status: Vice President of Student Council,President of the Art Club,One of Three only honor rolls Sched: History,Science & Physics,English,Lunch,Algebra,Free Period,Art After School: Art Club Personality: Smart,kind,animal lover,loyal,brave,tough Look: Profile Pic

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What book are you currently reading?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Funniest Movie?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

how many languages do you know?

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

latest videos