Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

EastHigh (open!)

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
Marie notcied that she was number six she bit her lip worriedly and then walked into a line with all the other cheerleaders."What if I'm not good like all the other kids that are in the tryouts,my life will be over if I don't get through!" Maire worried to herself.

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.

EastHigh (open!)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"OKay you all ready?" Plays music for both cheers and dance the run togetehr Star whispers to her friend ashley and says "number six looks good maybe i dont know lets see them cheer"

Awwww

~Claudia

EastHigh (open!)

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
Marie began to do back-flips and cheerleading stuff with the other cheerleaders for the tryouts and was hoping she was good.It almost lasted forever,doing back flips,flips and dance moves until the music faded to a stop then everyone stopped dancing.

Life is a lot of work.
People push us down,
Stop bullying.

EastHigh (open!)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
The whole audition goes on and on and then its over "Okay the people who made the cheerleading squad isss....." says all sing songy "number six one and ten CONGRATS welcoem to the family!"

Awwww

~Claudia

EastHigh (open!)

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
Speechless,Marie jumped up and down,with the other winning contestant.Finally,she could be good at something.She was so happy,it was unbelivble.She began to scane for a group of cheerleaders to talk to.Then suddenly a browne haired girl came jumping up to Marie."OMG,Congratulations!,I hope you enjoy it here.I assure you,you wont regret joining.I'm Charlotte Brown.It's nice to meet you,and you are?" "Marie" Marie said."Okay,Marie.Why don't you come over and i'll intoduce you to some of the other mebers of the cheerleading squad."

Life is a lot of work.
People push us down,
Stop bullying.

EastHigh (open!)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
All of a sudden someone grabs star and picks her up!! "guess who??" "ummmmmmmmmm." he puts her down and she turns around "justin!" kisses him "omg i thought you moved away to england this summer!" star says. "they let me stay" justin says Justin starts high fiving all the cheerleading squad. "hey i gotta go ill text you during math because its so sn~" "snooze and cruise i get it justin" star says. "whats wrong" ashley says "he always spends more time with his rowdy friends then me" All of a sudden marie and charllete walk up.

Awwww

~Claudia

EastHigh (open!)

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
We were all huddled up in a group. Charlotte: "Hey look at that stupid star girl and her icky boyfriend Justin" she said looking at star disguted as if there was a pimple on her nose or something. Chloe: "I know,she doesn't belong here.She needs to just leave and get that new perfume that says "Just give up already" Marie: Chloe and Charlotte just kept on blabbing on about this star girl she hadn't even heard about.Soon it turned into insults.Then Charlotte Chloe and Marie walked up to star and Charlotte bujed her "Oops my bad,you should watch were your going!".Marie watched sorriedly at star.

Life is a lot of work.
People push us down,
Stop bullying.

EastHigh (open!)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"and you need to watch where you place is i can kick you off this team so easily" all of a sudden the rest of the cheerleading squad is behind her. "yah chloe if i was right you two us to be her best friend until she got justin" ashley says. "actually i think ill put you two on probation and marie come with me i actually was the one who picked you"

Awwww

~Claudia

EastHigh (open!)

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
Charlotte: "You know I'm much better than you.You can just not bother anymore because you rubbish at cheerleading anymore,JUST GIVE UP ALREADY!,Come Chloe and marie we don't want to stay here with these dorks." Charlotte walked out of the cheerleading hall with Chloe and marie trailing behind.

Life is a lot of work.
People push us down,
Stop bullying.

EastHigh (open!)

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar

"jasmine0310" wrote:

Charlotte: "You know I'm much better than you.You can just not bother anymore because you rubbish at cheerleading anymore,JUST GIVE UP ALREADY!,Come Chloe and marie we don't want to stay here with these dorks." Charlotte walked out of the cheerleading hall with Chloe and marie trailing behind.

Life is a lot of work.
People push us down,
Stop bullying.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Doctor Who!

Freaks of Kidzworld.

Slap The Keyboard :p

Doctor Who!

latest videos