Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Spamano Private Middle School (Open!)

Posted By:
Acidiic
Acidiic
StarStarStar
You have been invited to a private Middle School! You will be taking classes based on your talents. If you are talented in art, you'll take art, plus SS, Science, Math, and English. Same thing with other talents. How will you school days turn out? Will you find love? Will you break down? Will you find hate? Form: Name: Gender: Age: Personality: Likes: Dislikes: Looks (Pic or Explain): Languages: (are you able to speak anything other then English?) Other: Rules: 1. NO Fighting. 2. No Killing. 3. Be nice. 4. No cussing. 5. Have fun!

Eh~? You're reading this..? Not everyone notices me..
I-I am very glad! ~Fem!Canada
OOC: Who could hate little Feli~?

Posted By:
Acidiic
Acidiic
StarStarStar
Name: Angel Kupsoli Gender: Female Age: 12 Personality: Shy, quiet, kind, caring, patient, emotionless most of the time Likes: Cats, Sweets, Nice people, and Sleeping. Dislikes: Doing work, dogs, spiciness, and crudeness. Looks (Pic or Explain): Languages: Greek, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish Other: When cats see or sense her, they automatically follow her.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Deenie White Gender: Female Age: 14 Personality: shy nice caring sensitive and funny Likes: unicorns noodles Looks: Long brown curly hair and brown eyes Languages: French Japenese and Italian Other: She can speak to ghost

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
WatUpGurl
WatUpGurl
Star
Form:  Name: Anousha Gender: Female Age: 11 Personality: Creative Likes: Music Dislikes: Spinach Duh! Looks (Pic or Explain): Indian, Middle-Length Dark Brown Hair '4"11 Languages: (are you able to speak anything other then English?)  Hindi Other: Straight A Student Rules:  1. NO Fighting.  2. No Killing.  3. Be nice.  4. No cussing.  5. Have fun! Plz Accept! TTYL

Posted By:
Acidiic
Acidiic
StarStarStar
All accepted

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

confused crush?

Why do people base tweens little kids?

Rate the band above you

Ebola Being Taken as a Joke, and Turned In...

I can't convince my best friend to stop se...

Why do people base tweens little kids?

latest videos