Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Guide to Surviving Middle School (Remade)

Posted By:
Comicbook Girl
Comicbook Girl
StarStarStarStarStar
So there really isn't much to middle school is there? There are the disgusting school lunches almost every kid seems to dispise, boring lessons students always seem to fall asleep during, teachers and their monotonous voices going on and on about God knows what, and ofcourse the usual bully and 'popular' crowd. All you have to do is... survive it.  Three years of it all.. but how will you do it? Read a survival guide perhaps? Unfortunately there is no such thing. The only survival guide you have are merely the lessons you learn during your little 'expedition'. So, the only real advice anyone can give you is wishing you good luck. Will you make it out? You're choice. Yeah.. XD I know it's a little dramatic. Big Grin Anyways, this RP'll have the usual cliche's and stereotypes you might know about school 'n stuff. They can be some crushes 'n stuff if you'd like too. smile Form's down here. smile Name: Age: (11-14) Grade: (6th-8th) Looks/Atire: (Pictures are acceptable) Personality: Other: Rules: 1.) Ask to join first before even making a form. 2.) Use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation. 3.) Please try using as much detail on your form(s) as you can. 4.) Please keep the form in bold. It's easier to read that way. Heh. I'm bored.. So.. I decided to remake this. :3 Hmm.. I wonder how far this RP'll go for.. I remember the last time it did... Anyways, hope whoever joins has fun with this. ^-^

COME ON
LET'S DANCE,
So that you'll sneer...
So that you'll tremble...
Right now, you are just
BEAUTIFUL.

Posted By:
Comicbook Girl
Comicbook Girl
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump?

COME ON
LET'S DANCE,
So that you'll sneer...
Right now, you are just
BEAUTIFUL.

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
May I please join? Big Grin

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
Comicbook Girl
Comicbook Girl
StarStarStarStarStar

"DemiForever" wrote:

May I please join? Big Grin
(Sure. :3)

COME ON
LET'S DANCE,
So that you'll sneer...
Right now, you are just
BEAUTIFUL.

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't know if you meant keep the whole thing in bold, so... xD Name: Tylie Age: 14. Her birthstone is Amethyst. Grade: 8th Looks/Attire: Tylie has a fun and crazy style, just like her. You'll never see her rock the same look twice. She has shocking pink hair with dark-ish purple streaks in it. Tylie usually wears it in two buns with spiky ponytails sticking out of them and her bangs across her forehead to the side and two single pieces on each side straighten down just above her shoulders., She has light brown eyebrows, and light brown is what her hair-color was. She has very big eyes that are a purple color and dark black eyelashes that are always coated with mascara. She has not-very-naturally bright pink lips, that are unusually small, almost like a dolls lips. Her fave color is shocking pink, which is why she's usually wearing something bright/shocking pink, and why her hair is that color. Her usual outfit is something like this: a purple shirt with an animated green extra of her heart-area, with a bring pink heart, white and gray bolt tights, blue, light blue, green, and hot-pink lace up high tops, and a super-cute green one eyed monster with spikes on top of his head across one shoulder mini-purse.   Personality: Tylie is fun and crazy, like I mentioned before. She's always goofing around or just doing crazy things. She has a photographic memory, which really helps because she never forgets a jewelry design. Shes always on the move, she can't stay still for more than a minute. Despite her attitude, Tylie really tries to stay focused on school to make her parents proud, but sometimes gets influenced by her more bad friends. Tylie is very loyal and will stick up for her friends with everything she has, but DON'T mess with her or else.  Other: Tylie loves making jewelry and fashion designing. 

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
Comicbook Girl
Comicbook Girl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lulz. No. Your form is fine. xD)

COME ON
LET'S DANCE,
So that you'll sneer...
Right now, you are just
BEAUTIFUL.

Posted By:
Comicbook Girl
Comicbook Girl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump. Anyone else?)

COME ON
LET'S DANCE,
So that you'll sneer...
Right now, you are just
BEAUTIFUL.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
can i join?

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Vans vs Converse-moved

drawing forum O.o (EDITED)

My dad started smoking

drawing forum O.o (EDITED)

drawing forum O.o

drawing forum O.o

latest videos