Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Drama High.The Highest Drama.In the most Dramatic High School(moved)

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
Hello! I am Miss Jacobs, Your school head! Whats That? You would like to join? Sure! Just fill in this form! Name: Gender: Dramatic scale of 1 to 10: Popularity: Dork Nerd Cheerleader Jock (underline) Looks: Clothing Taste(girly, nerdy, Ect) Here are our current students! Name: Kelsey Miles Gender: Female Dramatic scale of 1 to 10: 9 Popularity: Dork Nerd Cheerleader Jock Looks: Kelsey Miles Clothing taste: girly Name: Brad Dylan Looper Gender: Male Dramatic scale of 1 to 10: 7 Popularity: Dork Nerd Cheerleader Jock        Looks: Surfer Blonde Hair, Charming Brown Eyes, tough muscels Clothing Taste: Soccer Champ Well Wanna meet these guys? just sign up and begin the drama!

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Deenie Wilhite Gender: F Dramatic Scale:8 Popularity (idk how to underline) Cheerleader Looks: Long red hair and white/blue eyes Clothing Taste: Girly and trendy Name: Justin Drew Gender: M Dramatic scale: 6 Popualarity: Jock Looks: Brow shaggey hair and green eyes and muselcy Clothing tast: cool and trendy

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar
If you want, I'll advertize for this! X3 And so will my friends! =)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kelsey:Hey Deenie, Welcome to the squad, I'm the captain, and I have been here for 3 years, I can show you the Dorks and the populars, first off, I'm the most popular girl here, then that would be my Friend Alicia, But you might be next up!

Posted By:
lollypop905
lollypop905
StarStarStar
Misty Parks Female 3.5 Dork/Nerd (sorry can't underline) Dark brown hair, bright blues eyes, scene hair cut, bangs are rainbow Nerdy, scene Parker Simons Male 5.5 Dork/Nerd (sorry can't underline) Blond hair, greyish-blue eyes, shaggy style Scene, nerdy, dorky,(glasses

I'm me.
You're you.
Don't try to be something your not.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kelsey:*whispers something to friends and then her and friends burts out lauging* Look at her Hat! it must be from ugly R us! Flora Jonas: more like ugly R Her!!! cheereleaders start laughing again. Brad goes over to Misty Brad: Hey um Misty? Your er shoes untied. Cheerleads go into hysterics and brad rolls his eyes.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
New girl comes into school Name: CeCe Rock Gender:Female dramatic scale:10 Popularity: new looks:wavy blood red hair amber yellow eyes smooth pale skin Clothing taste: Hot n Spicy CeCe: Hey y'all! *strikes s*xy pose* Brad: * spins around from looking at Misty* Woah. Kelsey:*mouth drops open and eyebrows point* CeCe: smiles and struts down hallway like its a runway for a fashion show just like Kelsey does* Kelsey:*walks up to CeCe and says* nice but if you think you gonna be more popular than me just don't go holding your breath? ok?*smiles deviously*

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kelsey walks back to Deenie and the other cheerleaders Kelsey:Yo girls huddle! Cheer leaders go into huddle KelseyEmbarrassedk now we gotta do a cheer to keep that awful new girl outta popularity lane Flora: Ooh how about we throw juice on her! Kelsey: are you 6 or something I have a way better Idea an insulting cheer something to really suit her, how about U-G-L-Y? thats perfect! Flora and Cathreen Wolfe:Yeah! KelseyEmbarrassedk OUT!

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
CeCe:*walks up to misty puts out hand to shake* CeCe Rock, You must be the infamous Misty Parks, The teacher keeps bragging to me how your the schools best studentand by the amount of books your carrying, it must be true!

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lizabeth 'Liz' Gender: Girl Dramatic scale of 1 to 10: 4 Popularity: Nerd Looks: Skye Sweetnam Clothing: Girly, or usually punk-ish.

Happy Halloween! :3

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Fault in Our Stars

Tara*Starr's Blog!

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

We the Kidz

Happy Halloween!

Ben C and Martin?

latest videos