Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Summer School (Open, Ask to join)

Posted By:
swigs_2095810 Lock
swigs_2095810
StarStarStarStar
PLOT: It is summer school at Desert High, school is half as long, and there are plenty of summer parties to go around. Love, lies, and drama, something these high schoolers know all about. RULES: Your form must be approved before you can join. And it is preferred that you have a boy and a girl. FORM:  Name: Nickname: (optional) Age: Looks: (No anime please) Personality: Other: Come join in smile

"So believe you're who you are. And stay in character. But at the end of the day, the trees all get wheeled away. And you'll be standing alone on a well-lit stage."

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Posted By:
swigs_2095810 Lock
swigs_2095810
StarStarStarStar
[No sorry, your grammar is not that great.]

"So believe you're who you are. And stay in character. But at the end of the day, the trees all get wheeled away. And you'll be standing alone on a well-lit stage."

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join? :3

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
swigs_2095810 Lock
swigs_2095810
StarStarStarStar
[ Sure, post your form c: ]

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
FORMS: Name: Ebony Darcie Von Monroe Nickname: Ebby, Ebs, Eb, Darcie, Darce, D Age: 16 Looks: ​ Hung gracefully around her heart shaped face, is luscious platinum blonde waves. Her eyes are a soft green/brown, rimmed with long black eyelashes. Ebony has cupid bow lips, almost always covered with a fine layer of cherry or watermelon lipgloss. She is not the tallest of girls, with a height of 5'1, and a slim figure, along with a flat chest.    Personality: Ebony is a sweet, but not very loving type of girl. She finds it hard to find the worst in people, and usually always has a smile or smirk of some sort on her face. Ebony isn't bitter, but is the jealous type. Despite her sweet nature, Ebony is very sarcastic and cold, but also funny and loyal.  Other: Ebony lacks romance, and even if she is usually pursed, she turns them down. She is truthfully scared of being hurt, but is really very romantic. 

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
Dreamzz
Dreamzz
StarStarStarStar
Can i join ? Name: Samantha Nickname: Sam Age: 17 Looks: Personality: Calm&Happy&Fun&Kind Other:N/A

You got the feeling tonight the night when it's only you and me in this room..in this world in my heart c:..

cute ;O!

me and sasuke as the other pic(hinata xD)
the life together

Posted By:
swigs_2095810 Lock
swigs_2095810
StarStarStarStar
[ Demi, beautiful Form c: ] [ Dreamz, no sorry, your form isn't detailed enough ]

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
(This would be such a great RP! So I think we should try to bring it back. Oh, and thanks! Hehe.) 

Ari is Spongebob

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

where did u find kidzworld

Crushes

write any kw members name

where did u find kidzworld

hamburger or cheese burger?

hamburger or cheese burger?

latest videos