Posted almost 5 years ago
The Gallagher Academy for exceptional young students is one of the most highly-regarded schools in the world. Located at an undisclosed location, regular parents wonder where they're kids are really going to school and where it really is. Spy parents just plant a chip in their child's ear or something of that sort to find out. This highly prestigious school was once a mansion of one of the best spy girl's in the world. It looks like an ordinary school, but don't judge anything by it's cover. To everybody else, it's just an ordinary school teaching ordinary things. To everybody in the know, it's where the most qualified teens train to become the next generation of spies. No secrets may be revealed, no clues at all, because if even one tiny little thing gets out, the whole operation comes crashing down. Being a spy consists of hard work, constant training, and flawless cover stories. You will have to face intense training, go on nearly impossible missions, and face life threatening situations. Welcome to the Gallagher Academy, we wish you the best of luck. You'll need it.
- No godmodding.
- No Mary-Sues.
- BE DESCRIPTIVE. Multiple, good lines are a must.
- Ask To Join
- If I deny you, don't whine and complain. Get over it.
- No dying, but your character(s) may get hurt.
- Correct spelling and proper grammar, please!
- I don't want a whole bunch of girls and like, two boys. So I may ask you to make a boy (or possibly girl) character if there is too many of one gender, or if your willing to make two characters, go ahead.
- If I know I'm not going to be on, I may pick one of two mods for me. They have permission to kick you out of the role play if your not following the rules, as do I. You will get two warnings, that's it.
- If you read all of this, put Jayy Von Phenomenon in your form. xDD
- Be creative, detailed, and go wild with it.
Strengths- [five things you excel at when when it comes to being a spy]
Secret- [as in something you did that would get you kicked out of the academy, in danger, just bad in a way in general...]