Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

- U n d e r c o v e r. (Open!) ~ATJ~

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
The Gallagher Academy for exceptional young students is one of the most highly-regarded schools in the world. Located at an undisclosed location, regular parents wonder where they're kids are really going to school and where it really is. Spy parents just plant a chip in their child's ear or something of that sort to find out. This highly prestigious school was once a mansion of one of the best spy girl's in the world. It looks like an ordinary school, but don't judge anything by it's cover. To everybody else, it's just an ordinary school teaching ordinary things. To everybody in the know, it's where the most qualified teens train to become the next generation of spies. No secrets may be revealed, no clues at all, because if even one tiny little thing gets out, the whole operation comes crashing down. Being a spy consists of hard work, constant training, and flawless cover stories. You will have to face intense training, go on nearly impossible missions, and face life threatening situations. Welcome to the Gallagher Academy, we wish you the best of luck. You'll need it.  The Rules;  - No godmodding. - No Mary-Sues. - BE DESCRIPTIVE. Multiple, good lines are a must. - Ask To Join - If I deny you, don't whine and complain. Get over it. - No dying, but your character(s) may get hurt. - Correct spelling and proper grammar, please! - I don't want a whole bunch of girls and like, two boys. So I may ask you to make a boy (or possibly girl) character if there is too many of one gender, or if your willing to make two characters, go ahead. - If I know I'm not going to be on, I may pick one of two mods for me. They have permission to kick you out of the role play if your not following the rules, as do I. You will get two warnings, that's it. - If you read all of this, put Jayy Von Phenomenon in your form. xDD - Be creative, detailed, and go wild with it.  Form; Name-  Age- [15-18] Appearance-  Personality-  Biography-  Strengths- [five things you excel at when when it comes to being a spy] Secret- [as in something you did that would get you kicked out of the academy, in danger, just bad in a way in general...] Other-

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I figured I could make a form because you asked me. xD Name: Czeslaw "Czes" Casablanca. (Name is pronounced "chess".) Age: Seventeen. Appearance: Trey. Personality: He's charismatic, and charming - almost to the point he's unconsciously manipulative. He's good at getting people to do what he wants them to, and isn't scared to push people in ways they don't want to be pushed. Biography: Czes grew up in Spain, and lived there until he started going to Gallagher. His father is high in the political world of Spain, and his mother worked as an agent for Queen Sofia for years. Strengths: Quick runner, smart thinking on the spot, and overall intelligent. Secret: He's thought about "switching sides" before, and continues to debate the idea with himself. Other: Jayy Von Phenomenon. He gets easily annoyed by women, so he becomes quickly rude to them. He hates dogs, cats, and any type of rodent. They bother him. He bites his nails. He doesn't need glasses to see, but he pretends he does. It's part of his "cover".

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
Love it! xD Oh and I decided that there can be five strengths. ;3

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
swigs_2095810 Lock
swigs_2095810
StarStarStarStar
[ May I join? c: ] Name-  Madeline Swiss Age- 16 Appearance- Madeline  Personality- Madeline is a very quiet girl. She likes to keep to herself and observe others around her. She has been known for her rude/snobbish ways when someone teases her, or doubts her abilities. Madeline is a hard worker and very dedicated toward her goal of being a spy agent.   Biography- Madeline grew up in England, being tossed around from family to family through an orphan system. She eventually had a family, however her mum, being part of the FBI sent her to this school, with hopes that she would follow in her footsteps. Strengths- Artistry, stealth, clever thinker, small(Can fit in small places xD), fearless.  Secret- Stole all of the permanent records from the principal's office in the middle of the night. Still unknown who stole them. Other- None. (If this is not optional, I will fill something in)

"So believe you're who you are. And stay in character. But at the end of the day, the trees all get wheeled away. And you'll be standing alone on a well-lit stage."

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Posted By:
Dreamzz
Dreamzz
StarStarStarStar
Name- Amy Layvie Age- 17 Appearance-  Personality- She's Calm,And kind to people around her,she can be kind  and she's really loyal to family and friends.If she believes in something it well get hard yo convince to something else. Biography-  Her Dad is dead in a car accident so she were raised whit her older brother by her mom and her grandparents she stands really close to them,She were raised in U.S.A Strengths- Good At sneaking and be going around quiet ,Good at technological stuff like computers like hacking and advances things. Secret-She Cheated in nearly all her test and she also failed if she didn't and weren't in class or school nearly no one saw her in school or near

You got the feeling tonight the night when it's only you and me in this room..in this world in my heart c:..

cute ;O!

me and sasuke as the other pic(hinata xD)
the life together

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar

"Dreamzz" wrote:

Name- Amy Age- 17 Appearance- Personality- Calm,Good,Flirty Biography- Her Dad is dead and her mom is never home but she don't know why her brother died when he was whit her father so she were raised by her one you could say Wink Strengths- Good At sneaking,Good at technological stuff and good/Fast thinker Secret-She Cheated and weren't in class and afterward changed her record file at school + Smoking in school Sevres time
Denied. Sorry, but you didn't ask and don't seem very advanced.

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
Dreamzz
Dreamzz
StarStarStarStar
no then smile ?

You got the feeling tonight the night when it's only you and me in this room..in this world in my heart c:..

cute ;O!

the life together

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
Nope. Sorry again. Dx

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
Dreamzz
Dreamzz
StarStarStarStar
help me then please >.

cute ;O!

the life together

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Type Your Username Backwards (Dare)2014

Scary story.

awnser the question the person above you asks

CHEATING

does anyboy have unique girl names

does anyboy have unique girl names

latest videos