Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Olympic High (Needs Boys!)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Since the Olympics are going on I thought this would make a good rp. The plot:  This is the high school that teens go to for Summer Olympic 2016 training as well for education.  When I have enough players we will start at the first day of school(2012).   The rules:  No swearing.  You may rp without me as long as you don't take over. When talking out of character use (). When character is talking use these" ".  Have fun! The form (I'll fill mine out after a few people have done it already): Full name: Age: Grade: Gender: Sport training in:  Personality: Looks: Other: If you want to become principal/sports coach/ teacher use this form. Full name: Gender: Are you a teacher or principal or coach? Personality: Looks: Short bio: Other:

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
M_addocks
M_addocks
StarStarStar
Full name: Jonny AshwellAge: 17Grade: FreshmanGender: MaleSport training in: BoxingPersonality: Kind, Outgoing, Thinks he is a 'romantic'Are you a teacher or a student?: studentLooks: short, mousy brown hair, short in height, very well built, scars on his right eyebrow form a lethal punch when he was younger.Other: stutters.

If you don't stand for anything, you'll fall for everything...

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks.  I have to go.  Hopefully another person will join.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Full Name: Star Do Johnson Age:17 GradeDazedenior Sport training in: Soccer Personality: She is funny and sweet and a down to earth person she loves the earth and is a nice person to be around Student Looks:  Brown short curly hair and blue eyes and freckles

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Sweet thanks!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Here's my form. Full name:  Emily BrownGender:  GirlAre you a teacher or principal or coach?  Sports coach.Personality:  She's the toughest Olympic coach around.  Yet she does have a soft side... sort of.Looks:  Brown hair.  Brown eyes.  Always wears a sweatshirt and baseball hat.Short bio:  She's been in the olympics twice for swimming and never won a medal.Other:  Her Mom died when she was 2.  Ever since, she's been trying to make her proud.

Posted By:
M_addocks
M_addocks
StarStarStar
Should we start now? People can join later.

If you don't stand for anything, you'll fall for everything...

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Pretty soon.  I'm going to make a principal.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Full name:  Brian Breezily Gender:  MaleAre you a teacher or principal or coach?  PrincipalPersonality:  Loves to give detention slips, and likes to treat his school like an army.Looks:  Buzz cut.  Tuxedo, blue eyes.Short bio:  Was a plane tech for the army.  Feels his school should do America good by helping win the olympics.Other:  Has been smoking since he was a senior in high.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'll start) "Is everyone here?  Good." said their principal.  "Thank you everyone for choosing Olympic High School as your school.    I've got some announcements to make.  Your teachers are out sick this week so Coach Emily and I will be your substitutes.  Every morning we will exercise for a hour, then go to math, take a recess, then go to english then lunch.  After lunch you will go to history then science, and finally see the Coach again.  Any Question?" 

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

help

make up and a job

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Kiss or slap Justin beiber

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos