Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

NorthWest Highschool ACCEPTING

Posted By:
EmoSmoshLuva12
EmoSmoshLuva12
StarStarStar
This highschool is what you can say different.This school is a school of talent. You have to go through the 3 stages of auditions. 1st stage-send a dvd of your talent 2nd stage- come to NorthWest Highschool and perform for the princeible 3rd stage-perform for all teachers If you make it through every thing witch few do then that means you have been accepted to NorthWest POSSIBLE TALENTS art music (any insterment or vocal, must explain what insterment if that is your talent) dance (must say what kind of dance, hip hop, ballet, jazz, modern, and latin) sports (football, basketball, baseball, soccor ect.) form: name: age: talent: looks: personality: popularity (a scale from 1 to 10, being most popular) : other:

B : dude I was not that drunk
K : man you threw my hamster across the
Room saying GO PICACHU GO!!!
B : oh -_-

Posted By:
EmoSmoshLuva12
EmoSmoshLuva12
StarStarStar
name: Rainee Ralani age:15 talent: Dance: ballet ,and hiphop, Music: vocal looks: long curly red hair, deep green eyes, wheres a locket, and neon green and orange hi-tops personality: shy, jittery, quiet popularity (a scale from 1 to 10, being most popular) : 2 other: Rainee has twins named Ayden and Anthony

B : dude I was not that drunk
K : man you threw my hamster across the
Room saying GO PICACHU GO!!!
B : oh -_-

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: kelsi Mackensiel Age:  15 Talent: music: vocal. (singing hardcore rock.) Looks: long auburn hair covering left eye, silvery black eyes. Black leather jacket, fingerless gloves,  red high tops to ankle, and black and silver tank top and a silver rusted bracelet with a picture of her real family. Personality: Quiet, on the sidelines, an Emo. Popularity: 0 percent. Other: no friends, hates everyone.... Usually wears a hoodie hiding her face.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
PARTYTIME13
PARTYTIME13
StarStarStar
form: name: Ayden Gracer  age: 17  talent: vocal, Country  looks: Ayden has jet black curly hair, green eyes, a unbuttoned plaid thin shirt with a with tank top underneith, jeans, and cowboy boots personality: Ayden is your typical cowgirl shes sweet, kind, funny, smart, but when she gets make she will punch you in the face at any second yet she can make any one smile with a glance, and dont for get she is the master of revenge so you better whatch your back if you make her made.  popularity (a scale from 1 to 10, being most popular) : 4  other: N/A

Like me, great
love me,awesome
dislike me, wonder full
hate me, to bad im here for life and you just have to put up with me

Posted By:
PARTYTIME13
PARTYTIME13
StarStarStar
form: name: Hayden Anderson  age:16 talent: dance, hiphop,Music, hardcore  rock, electric guitar, drums looks: brown hair, brown eyes, 'KISS' t shirt, ripped jeans, black jordans  personality:Hayden is smart, generous,will not lie,  popularity (a scale from 1 to 10, being most popular) : 1 other : N/A

Like me, great
love me,awesome
dislike me, wonder full
hate me, to bad im here for life and you just have to put up with me

Posted By:
TeddieBearsRawrz
TeddieBearsRawrz
StarStarStar
Name: Jaiden Chaotic Age: 15 Talent: Art Looks: Jaiden Chaotic Personality: Sensitive, and a hard worker, Jaiden doesn't really fear a lot. She's not afraid to stand up for herself, and she will fight if needed. She doesn't care what she looks like. Although she seems emo, she's actually just a skater. She loves creating chaos throughout the schools, though. Popularity: 6 Other: Her only fear is to love. She, also, has lots of scars on her stomach and back, due to all the fights she's been through.

Foreber loved~
Kioru Witz Do you want a cookie!? ;D

So do I v-v

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last One To Say Pie Wins! c;-moved

last one to say minion wins

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST ONE TO SAY PUNCAKE WINS!-moved

What type of pet do you have??

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D