Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Alton High. (RP - Open)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
A simple high school RP. Cliques, drama, romance. The whole thing. Name: Age: (14-17) Grade: Looks: (pictures are fine) Personality: Clique: Other: Other can elaborate clubs and sports the characters do. Please, make a boy and girl character each. If you want to make two of the same character, find someone that will make two of the opposing gender to even it out.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Alton High. (RP - Open)

Posted By:
EmoSmoshLuva12
EmoSmoshLuva12
StarStarStar
Name: Rainee Night Age (14-17) ; 16 Grade:11 Looks:black hair,green eyes,has glasses,wears a locket Personality: shy, quiet Cliqe:none ( does not really fit in) Other: hides alot of secrets

B : dude I was not that drunk
K : man you threw my hamster across the
Room saying GO PICACHU GO!!!
B : oh -_-

Alton High. (RP - Open)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Travis Charlotte. Age: 17. Grade: Senior. Looks: RP Character: Travis Charlotte. Personality: Travis is stubborn, proud, and bluntly honestly. He'll say what he feels, not caring what people think of him. He's self-conscious about himself, and that's why he tends to put others down. Clique: He hangs out with the "emo" kids. Other: He's homoromantic asexual. Name: Leigh Gregger. Age: 16. Grade: Junior Looks: RP Character: Leigh Gregger. Personality: She's sweet, but has a wild side. If there's one person you want to make friends with in high school, it's Leigh. She has the entire place under her control. And you do not want to make an enemy of her - she'll make your school year hell. Clique: "Popular" kids. Other: N/A.

let

Alton High. (RP - Open)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar

"EmoSmoshLuva12" wrote:

Name: Rainee Night Age (14-17) ; 16 Grade:11 Looks:black hair,green eyes,has glasses,wears a locket Personality: shy, quiet Cliqe:none ( does not really fit in) Other: hides alot of secrets
You need more information. & a male character.

let

Alton High. (RP - Open)

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join? c: Name: August Age: 17 Grade: Senior Looks: August Personality: He's actually pretty sweet, as far as guys go; he'd stop and help you pick up books if you dropped them in the hallway, he'd ask if you were okay if you were walking home alone at night. He's never seen without a skateboard or rollerblades and he almost always has a goofy smile on his face. He's quite condescending and pretentious when it comes to new people. Clique: Skater Other: Nada. Name: Georgia Age: 15 Grade: Sophomore Looks: Georgia Personality: She's very catty and will make a fight out of anything, especially if you insult her family in any way. If you get on her good side she's very sweet, but she isn't good at letting friends go. Fantastic listener but quite selfish. Clique: She wanders, but she sticks to populars most of the time. Other: Does drama three times a week and on weekends.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Alton High. (RP - Open)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Of course. c:

let

Alton High. (RP - Open)

Posted By:
PARTYTIME13
PARTYTIME13
StarStarStar
Name: Wonder Stevens Age: 15 Grade: 10 Looks: black hair, brown eyes, freckels,5,2 (higth), cowboy hat, plaid buttion shirt (unbuttond), with white tank top underneth,cowboy boots, jeans, has a scar by eyebrow from a acadent with her horse Personality: has a short fuse, is a fighter, Skylar is sweet, calm, bubbly, funny, smart, untill she is angery, she is a master at revenge, and rules at pranks, She can make anyone smile with a glance of her comferting smile Cliqe: sticks with the people from out of town Other:Wonder is allergie to nuts

Like me, great
love me,awesome
dislike me, wonder full
hate me, to bad im here for life and you just have to put up with me

Alton High. (RP - Open)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar

"PARTYTIME13" wrote:

Name: Wonder Stevens Age: 15 Grade: 10 Looks: black hair, brown eyes, freckels,5,2 (higth), cowboy hat, plaid buttion shirt (unbuttond), with white tank top underneth,cowboy boots, jeans, has a scar by eyebrow from a acadent with her horse Personality: has a short fuse, is a fighter, Skylar is sweet, calm, bubbly, funny, smart, untill she is angery, she is a master at revenge, and rules at pranks, She can make anyone smile with a glance of her comferting smile Cliqe: sticks with the people from out of town Other:Wonder is allergie to nuts
You need two characters.

let

Alton High. (RP - Open)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join, Gray? :3

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Alton High. (RP - Open)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

May I join, Gray? :3
Yes you may.

let

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Colts

We the Kidz

Describe the profile pic above you

Describe the profile pic above you

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos