Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

A College Life (Open)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
A college roleplay. I never did one, so. Please join. Form; Name: Age: Looks: (pictures are okay) Personality: Major: (what do they want to get a degree in?) Other:

let

i use my hair to express myself

A College Life (Open)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Chester "Ches" Gabriell. Age: 18. Looks: RP Chracter: Czeslaw "Czes" Keeton. Personality: In high school, Ches was the loner type and didn't really fit in with big crowds. Now that he goes to Uni, he wants that to change. He's planning on making an entire appearance change from his disheveled nerdy case to something that wouldn't compare. He wants to have friends, because college is where you make your connections. He just hopes he can do it. Major: Criminology. Other: He used to play soccer back in freshmen year, but the dream came and left. He taught himself how to play guitar after going to his first concert, and owns an acoustic today. He dislikes fish and can't stand cats.

let

i use my hair to express myself

A College Life (Open)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Elizabeth Brown. Age:  21 Looks: (pictures are okay)  Light skin, brown eyes, brown hair with loose bangs. Personality:  She's really smart and is known to fit in with the crowd.  Major: (what do they want to get a degree in?)  Music.  Other:   None.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

A College Life (Open)

Posted By:
Vampire girl33 Lock
Vampire girl33
StarStarStarStarStar
Form; Name: Jackalin Alak (Goes by AJ.) Age: 17 1/2 close to 18Looks: Personality: AJ is the hyper-dorky type. She loves making peole feel better even if she get made fun of. She doenst really care what people think of her. She goes by Y.O.L.O. She is also the type you can talk to and trust. She loves to make people smile and laugh, aswell as herslef. She has a dorky laugh but doesn't seem to care.Major: (what do they want to get a degree in?) Sports. Other: she has a southern accent. 

call me Wild Thing!
(A16 made that awsome logo for me!)

2000 post March 2nd
4000 post March 31st
6000 post May 25 th
8000 post July 4th
10,000 post on August 17th
~~~~~~~~~~
We the Kidz!!! Where the awesome begans
(you're all AWESOME)

for vampire girl33
Thanks to Rhibi. She made this for me!

A College Life (Open)

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alexandria Sanders Age: 19 Looks: RP. {Approving} Personality: Alexandria is very shy. She isn't really a popular person. Loner type. She slipped through the halls in high school. She wants friends, but no one wants to be her friend. She is very music obsessed and can play many instruments, incuding the guitar, violin, keyboard, piano and she can sing. Major: Music. Other: Has a puppy. She always wears a heart shaped locket.

A College Life (Open)

Posted By:
-Kaye (:
-Kaye (:
StarStarStarStar
Name: William Henston Age: 20 Looks: Personality: He is gentleman, that indeed. He wasn't popular in highschool, as he was too smart to be. He is very intelligent, and knows about anything you could as in zoology and biology. He is an active boy too, loving to swim and just run around and have fun. As for girls, he usually likes to classy, proper, well dressed type, but sometimes he changes his mind. He can have a temper, because he has always gotten what he wanted, but he is starting to realize that's not what life is all about. William is a very loyal man and isn't what you call a "lady killer". Major: Science. Other: He is an English student, sent over from England. He came to America because the colleges he heard were better. William's hobbies include reading, swimming, and running.

I JUST LOVE BRITAIN OKAY.

A College Life (Open)

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Krist Martinez Age: 18 Looks: Krist has brown hair, light green eyes, and light skin. He stand at 5'11 with an ok built body. He also wears squared framed glasses. Personality: Krist is super laid back, when a problem arouses he stays calm and tryes to figure it out. He is very intelligent but doesn't like to show it off. And hes a computer genius Major: Ethical Hacking Other: N/A

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

A College Life (Open)

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tarin Age: 18 Looks: will post Personality: moody, little romantic Major: child psychology Other: N/A

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

A College Life (Open)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Micha Taylor Age: 17 Looks: will post Perso: Micha is an out-going carefree kind of girl she can find the bright side in any situation and brighten up anyones day she is bubbly and very very cheeky...but she tends to get herself into some kind of trouble....a lot, she has a very short temper and is a hot head. she is open minded so she's not afriad to speak her mind. she's not afriad to stand up for others and herself, and she is very very clumsy around the guys she's likes Major: Writing Other: Micha was born three weeks early so she was alays in the hospital getting tests they couldn't find anything but in the end they found out one of her kidneys isn't working and the other one is only 95% of it's capacity. she still has bothbut one sn't working so she has to make sure doesn't drink to much even water and make sure is as healthy as possible and she still has some other health problems like migrains and diabetes, she ven suffers from sesures aswell

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

A College Life (Open)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(When do we start?)

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

One Direction vs Backstreet Boys

Employees

Taylor swift vs Carrie underwood

How can I be more attractive to boys my age?

Employees

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos