Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Delinquent Student Council [Restarted] ~ATJ~

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Every high school student council is the same, correct? Well, at Monshiro high, that's so~ not the case. Where are they carry out their normal duties, they also have a few... extras. You see, Monshiro high used to always to bombarded with yankees from other high schools and it's students would often end up getting beaten up; sometimes even to the point of hospitalization. At this school though, it is very hard to get into, so there wouldn't be any yankees in it of course. Well, when five sophomore yankees begin at Monshiro high, everything begins to change. You see, these five yankees aren't your typical ones; they are some of the most feared in the area and everyone knows to stay clear, well, almost everyone. These yankees aren't exactly all smart; in fact, there are only two that don't always get failing grades; it's a miracle they were able to get in actually. But they all end up meeting each other in the school since they are in the same class and, whether they were old enemies or old friends, they all end up getting along in the end. One of them ends up deciding they want to be student president; so what does their yankee friends do? They help out of course! whether involuntary or not! From there on things begin to change at Monshiro high. In the beginning, everyone despises the yankees, but soon after they transfer some of the dangerous yankees stop coming to the school. After the new president is elected, all of the student council positions are immediately filled with yankees. They are exempted from all classes but homeroom, and are given duties normal councils aren't; protecting the school and the students from the other yankees attacks.  _______________  For those of you who don't know, yankee is basically one of the Japanese terms for delinquents. I got this idea while I was watching Yankee-kun to Megane-chan; the live adaption of the manga. I mean, everyone but Chiba are yankees, so it would make so~ much sense for them to just, like, go out and protect the school or something xD Oh yeah, this is in Japan, so I want everyone to have Japanese names and to make everything like it's supposed to be... I guess you could say xD  I'm not expecting everything to be exactly like Japan because, well, unless you've at least been to Japan that'd be kind of impossible in my opinion. _______________  Roles:President  Vice President (Taken)  Vice President  Treasurer  Secretary  (Yes, I know there are two positions for VP)Name: [Last, First]  Student Council Position:  Nickname: [Optional]  Age: [15 or 16]  Looks: [For clothing, as long as they aren't in school, they're going to have the uniforms from Monshiro high; look it up if you don't know what they look like. I want realistic pictures as well please.]  Gender:  Likes:  Dislikes:  Personality: [Optional]  Family: [Names and ages]  Other: - - This is an old RP of mine, I just copied and pasted the whole thing ^^;

Misa is Misa so please call her Misa Big Grin
Current Posts + 5460 More = ?

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Characters:

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
-Form Slot-

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Example post please. ^^

Posted By:
princessayla
princessayla
Star
hi everyone

xoxoxo love ayla xoxoxo

Posted By:
princessayla
princessayla
Star
hi i like your post

xoxoxo love ayla xoxoxo

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Hakura woke up groaning.She said"uh."She got up and dressed.She was wearing a light blue t-shirt  and jeans.She put in the pony tail and smiled.She walked downstairs and got some cereal out.She started eating.She noticed it was time for school.She set the bowl in the sink and grabbed her bag.She noticed her dad had put thing in it already.She started walking to her new school.She grimaced and started walking up the stairs of her new School.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join? If so may my character be a transfer student from America?)

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Um~ Example post please? Sorry I forgot how you RP ^^;

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

Slap The Keyboard :p

How many Tabs do you have open now??

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos