Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Delinquent Student Council [Restarted] ~ATJ~

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure, oh and Yankee-chan to Megane-chan is awesome! Chiba-kun is the best!) Example post: Krist walked through the packed streets of Japan, people were running around going about their buissnes as Krist read the latest volume of Yankee-chan to Megane-chan. He turned the corner to see a dark alley. From the corner of his eye Krist could see the legendary Yankee 'The Striker' and his gang. They were beating up a little boy who couldn't have been more than seven years old."Oi, how about you let the kid go" the transfer student from America said. To be honest he hated the fact that he had to move but it wasen't his choice."Huh? And what are you gonna do if we don'?" The Striker asked."I'm gonna stick my foot up your butt" he said."Do ya know who ya talking to?!?" The stricker said as he held a bat in his hand while Krist continued to read."I'm talking to a joke" he said and the Striker ordered his goons to attack. Krist ducked under one of his goons punches and kneed him in the stomach causing him to fall. He swiftly moved through the crowd of Yankees dodging and punching taking them out one by one. The whole time he continued reading not a single sweat coming from him. The Striker stepped up and smacked Krist on the side od the head with his bat. Blood trickled down his chin and dropped into his manga. Krist snapped his manga shut causing a noise to boom to cover the alley."You just crossed the line" he said as Striker swung his bat at him. Krist grabbed the bat and pulled the Striker toward him, he slammed his elbow into his teeth. Then he kicked him on the face causing him to fall."Wh-who the hell are you?" Striker asked blood spluttering on the floor."I'm the Grim Reaper" Krist said dropping a card on his chest. On the card was a winged skull.

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
You can join~ :3 And I know right x3 I haven't read the manga, but the live action drama is amazing X3

Misa is Misa so please call her Misa Big Grin
Current Posts + 5460 More = ?

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm currently reading the manga)

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Million Pages Thread

How do you think our world will end and why?

Will we ever have a judgemental free world?

Will we ever have a judgemental free world?

latest videos