Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Love on A Ship (Closed!!)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Have you ever gone to school and you think its just going to be another one of those days but then your class wins a contest and you get to go on a cruisse. Yah totally not a normal day. These Senoirs finally get the taste of how their lives are going to be like and maybe make some romances. Hey everything is paid for right? Share a room with your best friend or a guy friend the teachers dont care their secretly dating by the way. Have fun eat at a 5 star resturant go swiming in the ocean go to a musical or just stay in your room on your ipad they have wi-fi! Rules 1. i dont care if you go pretty far with your boyfriend girlfriend just dont get graphic please 2. dont go far without me i dont want to catch up 3. dont cuss a lot like @%^ #^#I##U## just do one word or something keep it on low 4. dnt tlk (!ke diss okay okay 5. i dont care if your person dies or something but then you ave to make another one so i request dont lol 6. please make at least a boy and a girl and dont leave people out espically if they dont have a boyfriend or girlfriend 7. this is pretty much a free for all so have fun ~Forms~ Name: Age: (16-18 ) Looks: (anime actual person or description) Personality: (keep it descriptive) Activites: (things they love to do on the ship) Love in interest: (we will all start out with noone) Problemo: (okay you have to have one not everyone is perfect) What the look for in somebody: Best friend: Enemy: Bio: Other: (have fun)

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Here is mine Name: Deenie Thorne (D or Star) Age:17 Looks: She has long curly brown hair which is always flowing and seems to win boys over she has the seast blue eyes that you cant stop looking at and she has a star birthmark under her eyes Personality: She is a down to earth girl but she is very sensitive if she does something wrong she freaks out and cant stop apologying she is funny and very kind she will do anything for her pals. She is a flirt at sometimes but she is still a rookie at it Activities: On the ship she loves eating at the disney little mermaid dinner its so enchanting and she loves collecting seashells when they stop at islands Love Interest: She doesnt know but she hopes to know soon Problemo: She tends to be a little to nice at times What she looks for in a guy: She looks for a bad boy at times but other times a guy who is smart and is the complete opposite of her so they compete each other Best Friend: Justin Shavio Enemy: she doesnt have one because she is to nice Bio: She has always had a nice life style her father worked in a daairy bisnuess so they where always rich and lived in a bg house she never made her maids to things for her they had to sneak to do things for her and when she finds out she is filled with happiness Other: She is the most popularist girl in the world well school she is nice to everyone so everone likes her she is on dance team but most of her pals are on cheerleading squad Name: Justin Shavio Age:18 Looks: Short shaggy blonde surfer dude hair and green eyes that are pierceing and freckles Personality: He is a smart boy but he is totally a player he gos through girls one by one trying to find Mrs.Right he is funny and mysterious and sometimes that brings out the bad boy in him Activities: He likes to go on dates at any resturant and surfing Love interest: doesnt know he is a player Problemo: He is a player What he looks for in a girlfriend: kindness she has to be smoking hot and have an awesome reputation Best Friend: Deenie Thorne Enemy: doesnt know Bio: his dad is a car sales man but the cars he gets are stolen so they are sometimes moving around the world but finally his dad stopped the bisnuess and they are back here and his dad is a account worker Other: He is the biggest flirt ever

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
BUUUMMMMPPPPP am i the only person come on BUMMMMMPPPP

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Sophia Black Age: 16.5 Looks:ppl Personality: She is sweet,kind,cdaring,random,fun,unique,smart,and krazy. Sophia loves to just be herself and have fun. She is a major flirt. She is used to being messed with by other(bullied),. Activities: She loves to read,write and  listen to music. She likes to hang out and fllirt. She loves going to the Aladdin room and going on the magic carpet. Problemo: She tends to be a little out there and flirt at the wrong times. What she looks for in a guy: Someone who can love her for her and just be there when she needs him.It wouldn't hurt if he was blonde or had blue or green eyes. BestfriendDazedtar and Luke Enemy:none yet b\Bio:unknown to eveyone oTHER:NONE Name: Luke Valentine Age:17 Looks:ppl Personality; Sweet,flirt,kind,silly,can be a bad boy Activities: He just likes to hang. Love:He doesn't like fake mean girls. Problemo:has a temper What he is looking for: kind,caring,sweet,fun Bestfriend: Sophia Enemy: He doesn't get along with Deenie great. He doesn't like how he treats girls. Gio: only Sophia knowns. Other; none

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar

"Blackwater101" wrote:

Name: Sophia Black Age: 16.5 Looks:ppl Personality: She is sweet,kind,cdaring,random,fun,unique,smart,and krazy. Sophia loves to just be herself and have fun. She is a major flirt. She is used to being messed with by other(bullied),. Activities: She loves to read,write and listen to music. She likes to hang out and fllirt. She loves going to the Aladdin room and going on the magic carpet. Problemo: She tends to be a little out there and flirt at the wrong times. What she looks for in a guy: Someone who can love her for her and just be there when she needs him.It wouldn't hurt if he was blonde or had blue or green eyes. BestfriendDazedtar and Luke Enemy:none yet b\Bio:unknown to eveyone oTHER:NONE Name: Luke Valentine Age:17 Looks:ppl Personality; Sweet,flirt,kind,silly,can be a bad boy Activities: He just likes to hang. Love:He doesn't like fake mean girls. Problemo:has a temper What he is looking for: kind,caring,sweet,fun Bestfriend: Sophia Enemy: He doesn't get along with Deenie great. He doesn't like how he treats girls. Gio: only Sophia knowns. Other; none
Can I join??

please join

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
accepted can you invite poeple to

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
how many ppl do u need so we can start

please join

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
4 and up

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
This looks fun xD! May i joinz?

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Unlike you, when Ms. Drama shows up, I join her

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(yes and btw you have to make a boy and girl and can you invite poeple ill love you forever XD)

Awwww

~Claudia

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 172 173

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

i am a werewolf

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

What kinda farm animal are u?

i am a werewolf

i am a werewolf

What Time Is It Where You Live?

latest videos