Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Love on A Ship (Closed!!)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Hikaru's heartbeat sped up and her eyes widened. She stood frozen, looking at Tarin as if....as if it weren't real. Then, she let out a shriek and she fell by his side, tears rushing down her face "Tarin....Tarin no...." She cried, sobs wracking her body. Her uncle grinned and picker her up by the back of her shirt "Aw....poor little baby, is your little boyfriend dying? Ha!" He spat. Hikaru's eyes blazed and she bit her uncles hand, causing him to yelp and jerk it away. She grabbed the bloody knife off the floor and stabbed her uncle through the heart. Her uncle staggered, falling intom a heap on the floor. Hikaru rushed by Tarin's side once again, tears streaming down her face "Tarin....please...." She cried, ripping off part of her shirt and pressing it down on his wound to try and stop the bleeding. She gopt her phone out and dialed 911, still sobbing. "Please.....please help....." She started, explaining everything through her sobbing.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
He fell to his knees, putting a hand down. "Yhis is boud to happen one day." he smiled. "We're born, leave our mark and die." his eyes grew blurry. "Heros do this all the time. And I'm one of them. Like Goku." He fell to his side. "I'll be back...Don't...worry......" his eyes slowly closed and his head tilted to the side a little.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Hikaru screamed and cried, her face a flood of tears. She held Tarin close, and could already feel his life slipping away, the feeling of his once warm body was fading. Hikaru was sobbing hard, her face buried in his chest. She could barely hear the sirens as she cried herself to sleep, still resting her head on his chest, sobbing as she drifted into unconciousness.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
About a day later, tarin woke up. He looked around. "Wheres my mom and dad?"

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((He's in the hospital right?)) Hikaru was in another room from Tarin, curled up in a ball as the doctors prodded her. "Please eat, Hikaru...." The nurse said softly. Hikaru refused, not answering as she stayed curled up in her miserable ball, letting out a sob from time to time when she thought about Tarin.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin got up. He slowly walked to her room. One of the doctors stopped him "Mr. Kudos, please sit do-" "Im fine!" he barked. He entered Hikaru's room. "Hey."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Hikaru stayed curled in her ball. She had been hearing Tarin's voice inside her head over and over too many times. She thought she was imagining it. She stayed curled up in her protective, stubborn ball, sniffling. She believed Tarin was dead.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
One doctor kept prodding him. "Get to your bed now, Mr Kudos, or we will use force!" tarin turned around. "I don't need your damn help!" he pushed him away. "Ear, Hikaru. I don't like seeing you like this."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Hikaru stiffened "Go away!!!! Tarin's dead!!!!" She cried, her voice full of sorrow and hoarse for not eating or drinking in awhile.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Hikaru's eyes flashed open. She sat up in bed, looking at the wall. Tarin said he wanted her to eat. So she would. She looked at the food sitting beside her and hesitantly took a bite.

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

why mum knows everthing?

do you like tangled or frozen

do you like tangled or frozen

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

I am ditching school today!

The Banning Game