Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Love on A Ship (Closed!!)

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin asked about his parents. A few seconds later a primal scream burned out of him. Everyone looked at him.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Hikaru's head spun as she heard a scream. She fell back onto the pillow. Who was making that horrible noise? Almost like they were being murdered.....Hikaru paled.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Hikaru stared at the cieling after finally choking down every last bit of food on the plate. She stared and stared, unblinking. She wished Tarin were here, to comfort her, to hold her, to love her.....But that was all over now. Nobody would love her again. She would live on the streets, she could die for all she cared. She just wished her uncle had killed her too. She stayed staring at the cieling with blank eyes. She was on the verge of becoming suicidal. she let out a wretched sob.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin frowned. He knocked twice on her head. "Hey. Bonehead. Wake up." (Heard of Soul Eater?)

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Of course! I love that show xD Watched the whole series)

Hikaru flinched and turned her head to look at Tarin. She blinked, a look of shock crossing her features. "Are you a ghost?" She mumbled, feeling like an idiot but she had to ask. She reached out and touched his arm then brought her hand back. (Lol sorry writers block brb dinner)

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
He smiled. "Hikaru? Do you know anything about 'fourty two-fourty two-five six four' or relevances?"

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
(I have no idea what to do anymore. Since no one hasn't even talked to mine forever.)

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Hikaru looked confused but as she stared at Tarin, she felt that he was real. Really alive. She drew nearer to him and slipped her hand into his. It was warm and firm. She threw her arms around him in a huge hug, gasping in relief. "Y-you're alive!" She cried, happiness surging through her.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
He smiled. "Good. You're back."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Hikaru snuggled closer to him, loving the feel of his body against hers. "I-i thought you were gone..." She whispered, her voice shaky as she continued hugging him, her arms held tightly around him.

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How many rights should a woman have?

awnser the question the person above you asks

How many rights should a woman have?

What song is stuck in your head?

What song is stuck in your head?

Do You Like School?

latest videos