x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Tarin asked about his parents. A few seconds later a primal scream burned out of him. Everyone looked at him.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Hikaru's head spun as she heard a scream. She fell back onto the pillow. Who was making that horrible noise? Almost like they were being murdered.....Hikaru paled.

Riolet, Miros, and Jaziel are OTP.

Attack on Titan. Bruh.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Hikaru stared at the cieling after finally choking down every last bit of food on the plate. She stared and stared, unblinking. She wished Tarin were here, to comfort her, to hold her, to love her.....But that was all over now. Nobody would love her again. She would live on the streets, she could die for all she cared. She just wished her uncle had killed her too. She stayed staring at the cieling with blank eyes. She was on the verge of becoming suicidal. she let out a wretched sob.

Attack on Titan. Bruh.

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago
Tarin frowned. He knocked twice on her head. "Hey. Bonehead. Wake up." (Heard of Soul Eater?)

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12

StarStarStarStarStar
(Of course! I love that show xD Watched the whole series)

Hikaru flinched and turned her head to look at Tarin. She blinked, a look of shock crossing her features. "Are you a ghost?" She mumbled, feeling like an idiot but she had to ask. She reached out and touched his arm then brought her hand back. (Lol sorry writers block brb dinner)

Attack on Titan. Bruh.

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks

StarStarStarStarStar
He smiled. "Hikaru? Do you know anything about 'fourty two-fourty two-five six four' or relevances?"

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod

StarStarStarStarStar
(I have no idea what to do anymore. Since no one hasn't even talked to mine forever.)

Emily Kinney

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12

StarStarStarStarStar
Hikaru looked confused but as she stared at Tarin, she felt that he was real. Really alive. She drew nearer to him and slipped her hand into his. It was warm and firm. She threw her arms around him in a huge hug, gasping in relief. "Y-you're alive!" She cried, happiness surging through her.

Attack on Titan. Bruh.

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks

StarStarStarStarStar
He smiled. "Good. You're back."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12

StarStarStarStarStar
Hikaru snuggled closer to him, loving the feel of his body against hers. "I-i thought you were gone..." She whispered, her voice shaky as she continued hugging him, her arms held tightly around him.

Attack on Titan. Bruh.

Latest Forum Posts

Name SomeOne Who Is Online Right Now

last one to say 'summer" wins!

Your friends here, that have left

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

What was the last thing you ate?

KW Yearbook Posting-moved

KW Yearbook Posting-moved

Your friends here, that have left

Tomato - vegetable or fruit?