Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Love on A Ship (Closed!!)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
okay! well wait until you make yours and we can start Cool Grin

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
 xD Nuh nuh you guys can start (; ill join in soon once i fill the forum out ^,^

The only reason I come on is..

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tarin Age: 18 Gender: male Personality: litte moody at some points but is romanic Activites: being active   Love intrest: no one Problemo: has a low boiling point What the look for in somebody: who just likes him for who he is Best friend: none Enemy: none Bio: is mysterious. Not a lot about him is known Other: N/A

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Sunlite16--: I'll join, but I'm confused about the problemo part.

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

Sunlite16--: I'll join, but I'm confused about the problemo part.
I think she means like if you have like  a problem with you like you cant stop chewing gum etc xD

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Deenie hears her alarm clock go off and jumps out of bed and looks arounds the room for her contacts and finally finds them and puts them in but accidentaly drops them "SHOOT" she says and grabs another case and puts them in and throws on her flower shirt with belt and mini jean skirt and brushes her teeth and grabs her backpack and runs out the house then she remevbers her shoes and goes back in and back out in time for the bus. Justin wakes up late like any other day and gets dressed and eats breakfest and arrives at school 10 minutes late and sees his teachers not there anyway so falls alseep but cant when deenie comes in and wakes him up. "Dont go to sleep now the teacher will be here any minute she has a special annoucement to make" Deenie says. " Star" Justin groans "Stay awake" deenie says sitting in her seat

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(everyone is accepted)

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(I was asked to join...) Name: Kuroi Mako. Age: About eighteen. Looks: Mako has dark hair that's slightly "emo-styled" and sweeps to the right. It only goes about to his chin, and his right eye is covered by his bangs. His skin is pale but has a slight tan to it, and he's average height, maybe a bit tall for his age. He's only about 5' 8" and despises his height. He's slightly built, but not too much, and remains one of the "weaker" guys. His eyes are ocean blue and seem to glow or shine whenever he's excited or just really happy. Personality: He's very over-protective of the people he cares about, especially his younger sister. He doesn't like when people get hurt and tries his best to help. Whenever someone's sad he'll try to cheer them up, but can sometimes end up hurting them more. He's a bit sensitive and likes keeping his face hidden, but seems really cheerful around his sister. They get along fine and he always cheers her up. Activites: Hm...I'm not sure at the moment. Love Interest: None. He's afraid of love, anyways, Problems: Sometimes Mako just gets in everyone's way, and he can be annoying. He's really childish, which adds to the annoyance, and likes playing pranks. He has a bad habit of going too far with his pranks, which hurts people and makes him feel bad. He also likes blaming himself for everything, which can also be annoying. What They Look For in Somebody: He wants someone who is nice who can cheer him up at times instead of it being the other way around. He'd like someone with a nice sense of humor who can laugh off pain and try pranking him back every once in a while. Pretty much someone who is a fun-loving, carefree, cheerful person. Best Friend: Honestly, his sister. Enemy: He doesn't believe in enemies, even though a lot of people think of him as an enemy. Bio: Mako and his sister grew up in Japan and moved when they were only kids. They always got along and found something in common, and have always believed in sticking together. After they moved, though, it wasn't long before Mako went off to middle school, and his sister was only in fourth grade. He made some friends, but by the time high school came around, he lost them all. Once his sister got into high school, the two were really close again and have been inseperable ever since. Other: Mako has a younger sister named Mato. They like making faces at each other and hardly ever stay apart. Between them, it's like having a child-hood friend who looks just like you, and who you wish was related to you. But they actually are related, and it's easy to tell. They look almost exactly alike, but they're two years apart. Name: Kuroi Mato. Age: About sixteen. Looks: Mato has dark hair with two short, choppy pigtails, which are always in her hair. Her skin is pale, a bit more than her brother's, and her eyes are ocean blue. They sometimes seem to sparkle, but otherwise are slightly dull. She stands at about 5' 1" which is fairly short for her age, but doesn't seem to mind one bit. Her bangs hang in her face, and a strand or two of her hair rests in the center of her face as well as framing both sides of her face. It always seems pretty messy, so she keeps it put up. She seems to have a childish-looking face that is slightly pudgy, making her look like a kid at times. Personality: She's the kind to get hurt really easily. She's pretty sensitive so she likes staying around her brother, since he's the protective one. Mato usually seems pretty happy, but only around Mako. Otherwise she's shy and it takes her a while to get comfortable around people, which is a rare thing. She can usually be seen hiding her face if she's around strangers, but only if her brother isn't around. Obviously, they rely heavily on each other's presence. Activites: I'm not quite sure yet... Love Interest: None. Like her brother, she's afraid of love anyways. Problems: Mato will get really depressed and break down into either a fit of rage or tears. At times she changes her sadness into anger, and it shows her violent side, which she usually tries to hide. She can get pretty annoying if you're around her long enough, especially if you make her upset. She's accident prone and is always seen with either a cut, bruise, sprain, or a broken limb. What They Look For in Somebody: She wants someone who will laugh with her and be there for her when she needs them the most. She'd like to be with someone who will act like more of a best friend around her than anything else, and who will always try to help her when no one else will. Mato looks for someone who enjoys peace, but will break a silence by either a random noise or something like that, similar to what she'll do in the midst of silence. Best Friend: Honestly, her older brother is her best and only friend. Enemy: Mato actually does - at times - believe in having enemies. But only if they're really mean. She doesn't really have one, though, at the moment. Bio: Mato and her brother grew up in Japan and moved when they were only kids. They always got along and found something in common, and have always believed in sticking together. After they moved, though, it wasn't long before Mako went off to middle school, and she was still in fourth grade. She focused hard on her grades afterwards, and ended up getting bumped up a grade in high school, so her and her brother ended up in the same grade level. Since then the two have been inseperable, and hardly spend time away from each other. Neither of them mind, though, because they need each other. Other: Mato has an older brother named Mako, who likes pranking her a lot. She tells him all the time that he's predictable, but only when he's pranking her. She says that because she can always find a way to learn the prank he's going to pull, and finds a way to dodge it, which usually ends up with her getting back at him; sort of. He always gets in trouble because the prank gets pulled on the wrong person, since she dodges it. (For those of you who don't like long descriptions... Mato and Mako Kuroi. Mako is the boy. I made them. :3)

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Soph wakes up on time and gets dressed. She throws on some black capri leggins and a long black and red top. Her black and red sunglasses and back pumps.She walks into class and sits by Star. "Hey girlyh."Sophia says to Star. Brandon wakes up and gets ready throwing anythiing.He gets into class and sits behind Sophia.He lays his head down waiting for class to start.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lilly James. Age: 16 Looks: Personality: Lilly is a playful girl. She always plays pranks on people and cheers everybody up. She eats alot of candy so she gets pretty hyper. Shes alittle shy but loves to make friends. Activites: Play pranks play games and have fun. Love in interest: Noone Problemo: She cant stop eating candy. Everytime you see her she eats candy What the look for in somebody: Somebody who loves to read books or loves to have fun. Someone who wont break her heart like other people. Best friend: Noone yet Enemy: Dreik.(Her brother) Bio: When she was alittle kid she was made fun of by her brother and mom and moved in with her dad at 12 to get away from all of that. Other: None Name: Dreik james Age: 18 Looks: Personality: Dreik doesnt trust alot of people and it takes him awhile to trust anybody but once you get to know him hes as sweet as a blossom. Activites: Read books. Lots of Books. x3 Love in interest: noone?xD Problemo: Dreik is always reading books. To be honest. there isnt one time he doesnt read. What the look for in somebody: Somebody who loves to have fun . Best friend: No one yet. Enemy: Lilly. Bio: When he was younger he would make fun of hes sister from jealousy and moved to hes own house at 15. Other: none

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Kurt Cobain Death pt. 2: Does This Case De...

All Of Me - John Legend

All Of Me - John Legend

Chevy or Ford???

MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!

latest videos