Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Love on A Ship (Closed!!)

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin was running. "Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap! Im going to be late!"

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia pulled her book out. She was bored. She took a sip og her mocha before continuing to read. Brandon rolled his eyes at certain poeople.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
Vinx: I grabbed my black messenger bag that was stuffed with notebooks and papers and books. I had to steady my self with the new 20 pounds now on my left side. I sighed and ran down the narrow hallway to try and get into class. Quinn: I was already in class as students slowly filled the class. I didn't want to acknowledge anyone so I just quietly read my favorite book, "Oliver Twist" by Charles Dickens.

How can I go forward if I don't know which way I'm facing? How can I give love when love is something I have never had? You know life can be long, and you got to be so strong. And the world is so tough, sometimes I feel I've had enough...

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
Dreik Continued to read hes book when he heard footsteps he slowly put hes book back and hoped that was the teacher. Lilly finshed her candy and wiped her mouth. She saw Sophia and waved slowly. She always admired Sophia she was very pretty.

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Unlike you, when Ms. Drama shows up, I join her

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sopha waved back at Lily. She was very sweet. Brandon looked around. He was waiting for the teacher.

please join

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
(I can't tell if my last post went through, did it?)

How can I go forward if I don't know which way I'm facing? How can I give love when love is something I have never had? You know life can be long, and you got to be so strong. And the world is so tough, sometimes I feel I've had enough...

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
(no it didnt i was abouit too tell u it hadnt shown up)

please join

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hi!" Lilly whisperd to Sophia. Lilly knew she didnt really have to whisper because the teacher wasnt there yet but she did anyway. Dreik put hes head on the desk and started to fall asleep. Hes head was coverd by the book he was reading.

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"Hi!" Lilly whisperd to Sophia. Lilly knew she didnt really have to whisper because the teacher wasnt there yet but she did anyway. Dreik put hes head on the desk and started to fall asleep. Hes head was coverd by the book he was reading.
(bump)

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
Vinx: I grabbed my black messenger as I was about to head out the door. I head to steady myself for the 20 pounds i just dumped on my left shoulder. I sighed and hurried out the door down the narrow hallway to the class room. Quinn: I was already seated in class, I didn't want to talk to anybody so I just quietly read my favorite Shakespeare play, "The Tragedy of Macbeth" 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Should we bring back the death penalty?

What does your name mean?

Post a Number with your eyes closed

latest videos