Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Love on A Ship (Closed!!)

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hi Lily."Soph said smiling. "Derik sit up or Im taking that book for my own."Sophia hissed. Brandon couldnt wait for the day to be over.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
(Hey! all my post are going to moderator approval! I didn't cuss or be mean or use web addresses, what did I do?)

How can I go forward if I don't know which way I'm facing? How can I give love when love is something I have never had? You know life can be long, and you got to be so strong. And the world is so tough, sometimes I feel I've had enough...

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Mrs.Smart Mr.Jeffry come in and they say "Class we have wonderful suprise we won the lottery and now we get to go on a cruise go home pack and be back here at 12" Star says "SEE justin" and grabs him and runs out the room

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"Battery 909" wrote:

(Hey! all my post are going to moderator approval! I didn't cuss or be mean or use web addresses, what did I do?)
(Maybe its the words you used. Maybe insteed of messager say uhm  phone)

The only reason I come on is..

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
(A messenger bag is a type of school bag. I didn't think it would be a problem...)

How can I go forward if I don't know which way I'm facing? How can I give love when love is something I have never had? You know life can be long, and you got to be so strong. And the world is so tough, sometimes I feel I've had enough...

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sunlite16--" wrote:

Mrs.Smart Mr.Jeffry come in and they say "Class we have wonderful suprise we won the lottery and now we get to go on a cruise go home pack and be back here at 12" Star says "SEE justin" and grabs him and runs out the room
"Greeaaat" Dreik goaned and got hes stuff and started to walk to hes dads place. "Yay!!!" Lilly said jumping up and down like a 5 year old.

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia shrugged."Not my type."she replied getting up walking out the door to head home. Brandon smiled. He nodded towards Lily.

please join

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"Blackwater101" wrote:

Sophia shrugged."Not my type."she replied getting up walking out the door to head home. Brandon smiled. He nodded towards Lily.
Lilly blushed at that got her stuff and ran home. Dreik got home and packed all hes stuff. Most of them were books but he didnt care.

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
Vinx: I had made it in just before the teachers came in with surprise. I cruise, eh? ​I could do that. I tapped Soph's shoulder, "Bahama's then?" I asked with a smile Quinn: I don't know about these people, but I'm going to the ocean.

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia got home and ran upstairs. She packed her clothes,beauty products(lotion,sun screen ect),books, cell phone,ipod and a few other things. She finally sat steal before starting to take her bags down stairs. Brandon  packed clothes and a few less important things. He decided not to pack heavy. He knew that Sophia would. He shook his head. He loved her. She was like a littlle sister.

please join

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Why Do Some People Say "no Pm's" or "Dont ...

everyone on KW hates me :(

How old do you have to be to get a cell ph...

If I Stay vs. The Fault In Our Stars

Good night

bingo VS monople

latest videos