Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Love on A Ship (Closed!!)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Deenie went home and jumped out of he skin she was so excited she grabbed all her makeup and a whole bunch of clothes and magazines she had already told her mom and dad about it and they said it was fine she said bye to her maids and dog snoodles and ran back to school Justitn went home and packed clothes mostly and walked to school thinking that deenie would have told him to run so he ran to school met bye deenie "star man your fast" Deenie curtsies and runs inside hand in hand with justin "Im so excited" she yells sitting in her seat and then sees the bus outside "shoot" she says running with justin back outside into the bus in the back.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly packed her things up And mainly packed clothing. She then went to school and got in the bus in the middle. Dreik finshed packing and walked to school then got into the bus and sat in the frount.

The only reason I come on is..

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia gets on the bus and takes a seat near the back. She didnt feel like listening to Brandon and Justin go at it the whole way. She would just slap them. She pulled out her book and started reading waiting for more people to get on. Brandon sat infront of Sophia. He put his head phones in and waited for the bus to leave.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Mato headdesked before her older brother dragged her to her feet. "We just got here!" She whined, and the two walked out the door. "Come on, it could be fun!" Mako turned and grinned at his sister. "Just think about it! The open seas...the beautiful sun...the wind blowing about...It'd be the perfect time to try and make friends." "Mako, I don't need friends!" Mato groaned, latching onto his arm. "I have you!" She pouted. "But what about when I go off to college?" "We're in the same grade, I'm going too!" "Mato, what about love? Don't you want a family of your own? I can't be your only friend forever, no matter how much I don't want to share you." Mako stated, crossing his arms as they walked into their home and got to packing.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Deenie gets up and sits next to Sophia Justin kinda stands and says "hey" and deenie mouths sorry "Soooooooooooooooo looks like your stuck with me" star says jokly "okay can i ask you something" Justin sits back down grumply

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
Dreik was reading hes book of course waiting for everybody else to hurry up. Lilly was eating gummie worms and playing angry birds on her laptop.

The only reason I come on is..

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
Vinx: I got home, told my parents and walked to my room and packet my bag and a duffle. I took all  the essentials in my luggage bag, I used my duffle for non-essentials. I grabbed my guitar case too and head out.  Quinn: I went home, no one was there as usual. I wrote a note and grabbed my luggage and left. I'm glad not to stay with my Uncle. 

How can I go forward if I don't know which way I'm facing? How can I give love when love is something I have never had? You know life can be long, and you got to be so strong. And the world is so tough, sometimes I feel I've had enough...

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
"What?"Sophia asks Star. Brandon gets up and sits by Lily.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin saw everyone leaving. Whats going on?"

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
The "twins" told their aunt goodbye before walking out the door, heading back to the school. They both sat in the back of the bus, Mako sitting in the backseat to the right, and Mato sitting across the aisle to the left. They both sat impatiently, bouncing in their seats and waiting for the bus to start. Mato got out her iPhone with a "Tiny Bird and the Colors" charm, unlocking it and playing around.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Lunch at school

hi

new here

Describe kidzworld in 1 word

Describe kidzworld in 1 word

latest videos