Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
( everyones in da bus xD)

~~~~~~~~~~
"When we're all alone, it might be to frightening to bear... but we're all right beside each other. We've got our friends close by. Now, there's nothing to fear. Because we're not alone." -Natsu Dragneel 
~~~~~~~~~~

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(yah and deenie or star idk what to call her is sitting next to sophia and justin is in the back and all that)

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia nodded at Star."I know what you mean."she said.. "Hey there/"Brandon said to Lly.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
1,2,3,4, I declare a time war 5,6,7,8 Daleks scream exterminate 8,10,11,12 Doctor falls and silence fell 12,11,10,9 There he goes back in time 8,7,6,5 Saving everybody's lives 4,3,2,1 Grab her hand and whisper RUN!

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sunlite16--" wrote:

(yah and deenie or star idk what to call her is sitting next to sophia and justin is in the back and all that)
sophia calls her star

1,2,3,4, I declare a time war 5,6,7,8 Daleks scream exterminate 8,10,11,12 Doctor falls and silence fell 12,11,10,9 There he goes back in time 8,7,6,5 Saving everybody's lives 4,3,2,1 Grab her hand and whisper RUN!

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"At least someone likes you" star says quickly covering her mouth and looking away oopsies she thinks and turns back "i mean your so pretty noone would date or like me" she says twriling her hair around her finger.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"Blackwater101" wrote:

Sophia nodded at Star."I know what you mean."she said.. "Hey there/"Brandon said to Lly.
Dreik fell asleep in the frount xD. "Hi." Lilly said shyly to Brandon.

~~~~~~~~~~
"When we're all alone, it might be to frightening to bear... but we're all right beside each other. We've got our friends close by. Now, there's nothing to fear. Because we're not alone." -Natsu Dragneel 
~~~~~~~~~~

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hey guys I got to go.) Athyn was sitting by herself, looking out of the window. Shane sat by himself.

Emily Kinney

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
"Spill."Sophia hissed at Star. Brandon smiled."You look pretty when you blush."he said.

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"Blackwater101" wrote:

"Spill."Sophia hissed at Star. Brandon smiled."You look pretty when you blush."he said.
Dreik woke back up and he lost hes book so he got another one from hes Bookbag and listened to music while reading it. "..." Lilly was too shy to say anything..

~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"Never" she says jokly "but seriously i cant tell" star says zipping her lips but takes out her notebook and writes but i can write  and shows it to sophia oh gosh he is soooooo going to kill me she thinks but they are both my best friends oh no what if my life is turning into hanna montana's minus the double life!

Awwww

~Claudia

play online games

latest forum posts

Who was the last person you sent a comment...

ha ha ha (read it laugh aloud)

Favorite metal bands?

Favorite metal bands?

Favorite metal bands?

Favorite metal bands?

Favorite metal bands?

What is ur favourite Taylor Swift song??

Favorite lyrics

is it wrong for a 10 year old to have a bo...

latest videos