Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Hogwarts: Our Generation (Open)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Maleeya looked at Delcan. "Nice magazine you got there;" She said, eyeing his magazine with her brown eyes.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
james knocked on ashley's compartment door "you there malfoy? look,i'm sorry about earlier" james said

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
Declan smiled. She had to either be joking or lying-The Quibbler was the most made-fun-of magazine for it's crazy ideas. "My name's Declan." He said, holding out his hand to her.

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley heard James through the door. No. She opened the door and stepped out.

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Simon was bored. Suddenly a prefect came in saying they were half an hour away, and they were to get into their robes. So Simon went into the bathrooms and got changed

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"come on i know there was bad blood between our dads but it doesn't have to be that way!" james said while following her

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Maleeya smirked. "I'm Maleeya Weasly." She said, extending her right hand out to reach his. She smirked, and shook it. She then switched seats, and sat next to him. "Can I look at it with you? I'm bored, and my cousins are fighting with the Malfoy again." She said, looking at the magazine.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sure." He said, smiling and showing her the magazine. Just then, a prefect came in. "Time to change into your robes." He said before moving on to the next compartment.

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
Tell him why you did that. No. He's a Potter. He doesn't want it to be like this. He's a Potter! But- Just think of what Father would do. ...True... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ashley looked at him curiously, then the usual stony gaze settled over it. "I'm sorry, but yes it does. Goodbye, filthy Potter." She pushed him out of the compartment, then slammed the door.

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Maleeya smirked, and read along with Delcen. She then, turned and grabbed a Slytherin robe. Most people thought the had was, and I quote, 'Bloody Crazy!'. She noticed Delcen was a Hufflepuff, and smirked.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Should women have higher societal roles?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Describe the profile pic above you

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos