Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Hogwarts: Our Generation (Open)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 The brunette smirked, slyly putting her arm over his shoulder. "Awe, ya' sure?" She asked, looking into his eyes as the teacher spoke-- obviously not wanting to, to the class. Maleeya smiled at Delcan, her brown eyes meeting his with no problem. She felt the urge to hug him... but judged against it.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
Was it normal to have sudden urges to put his arms around her? Jeez, his little crush on her sure evolved quickly. He knew for sure now he liked her. Her eyes....Surely she would hate him for hugging her or holding her hand?

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
  Maleeya couldn't tell what she should do, kiss him? No! Hug him? He would hate her! Hold his hand? Maybe... She bit her bottom lip gently, hearing the teacher saying a few words as a creature came out. Maleeya's eyes widened. She forgot what class this was! She grabbed Delcan's wrist tightly as the creature moved forward, her eyes once again wide. She blushed immensely as she moved her hand to his-- holding it gently.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
Declan blushed a little, but he wasn't really embarrassed. He gave her a smile and sgueezed her hand gently.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
  ((I stole that from Hermione and Ron :P Ironic, huh? Their daughter-- Maleeya, doing the same thing? XD))  Maleeya felt something squeeze her hand gently, a blush reforming on her face. Crud! What did I just do? Wait... Didn't mom and dad do something like this when they were younger? Gah! I need to listen to back-stories more often! She thought, holding Delcan's hand gently in hers. She looked into his eyes before grimacing.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
Aw. For a second he thought she might actually like him back. What did that grimace even mean?

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
  Maleeya bit her bottom lip. What the heck was she doing? This reminded her of her so called friend from last year! He was an idiot, and played her. What? It was true! She shook her head, did Delcan like her back? Probably not. She shrugged, holding on to his hand as she blushed once again. "Hey, hangout later, yeah?" She asked him, holding his hand tightly in hers. She liked him even more by the second...

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
What? Girls were so freaky! "Sure." Declan smiled a real smile this time.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
  Maleeya smiled at Delcan, nothing forced about it. Just as class ended, she leaned forward, her piercing chocolate brown eyes looking into his as she pecked him on the cheek, her smile widening. She gave his hand one more squeeze before turning away to go to her next class. But, inside, she was terrified. What did I just do?

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
Well. That was awful nice. Declan didn't even try to get rid of the stupid-looking smile that was now stuck on his face. He grabbed his book bag and books and tried to remember where he was supposed to go next.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Miliions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What/How are you feeling right now?

Chat

Chat

latest videos