Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Hogwarts: Our Generation (Open)

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
"You're not getting out of here," Micheal raised his wand to eye level and motioned for her to move towards the Great Hall, everyone should still be there.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley blanched and, not seeing a way out, complied.

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Micheal led her to the Great Hall and stopped in front of the door,"Open the doors," Micheal commanded her and kept his wand pointed at the back of her had.

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley scowled and opened them. "May I have your attention please?" she yelled into the Hall.

But I have one.

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Micheal looked at her with his eyebrows raised,"What are you doing," He spoke though his teeth and put the tip of his wand into her back.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina walked down the stair sto the great hall.  Since she had been late, she had been given a detention.  However, the headmaster knew of her secret, though chose not to share it.  He had sorted her into Gryiffendor. When she entered the great hall, she noticed the two from earlier.  She felt weird because everyone was staring at her.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
"I have an announcement to make," she, well, announced, ignoring Micheal. "I..." she paused dramatically, "...am a Death Eater." She reached her arm to the sky and pulled down her sleeve, revealing her Dark Mark.

But I have one.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh, I forgot to mention.  Katrina's father used to be a death eater.  Emphasis on USED.)

Katrina looked at the mark with little shock.  She had seen tons of those before.  Especially since her father had been one.  She sat at the Gryiffendor table and took some food.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Micheal pushed her forward, avoiding eye contact with his peers. The headmaster stood up along with all the other teachers. The Slytherinshad disgusted looks on their faces, some surprised, others looked like they wanted to put a. Curse on her.

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes, it's true," she said with a strange smile. She walked right up to the headmaster. "Do whatever you want with me or to me. I've done what I need to do." She smiled at the crowd.

But I have one.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Last one to say rock wins-moved

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

is the above user your friend?-moved

CREATE A SONG

Last one to say cupcake wins!

Words! + Names! that start with an A

latest videos