Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Hogwarts: Our Generation (Open)

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
(It would probably be easier if we started at the train station, when they're headed to Hogwarts)

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Jamie Potter Age:11 House:Hufflepuff Looks:Will put up Personality:Loyal,Nice and funny. Parents:Harry and Ginny Potter Other:None.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Simon looked at his father and mother once more, and said his goodbyes. He smiled as his friends ot onto the train with him. He couldn't wait to go back to Hogwarts.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Maleeya narrowed her eyes at the hogworts train, then at her parents. "I don't want, nor need to go once again!" She told her mother and father, arms crossed. "You have to." Ron said, pushing her slightly towards the train, smiling.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
(O ok) "Father, why must I go to the same school as these mudbloods and half-bloods?!" Ashley asked Draco furiously. "Ashley, you know. You need education, and there's no other Wizarding school. If I survived school with Potter, you can with his kids." Ashley looked around. "Potter? Where is he?" Draco glanced over at Harry. "We don't care! Remember?"

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
Declan clutched his copy of The Quibbler and hugged hid mum. "I'll miss you mum!" His mum laughed. "Don't let your father go easy on you!" Declan smiled and climbed into the train. He was really excited to go to Hogwarts for his third year.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
james was mad , he was mad because his dad made him wear his old robes and his old glasses too. "dad i have robes, i do not need to wear yours!"james said.  "yes you do now get on the train , hurry along!"Harry said

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Jamie were looking at her twin brother James.She heard them talking about her dad.She rolled her eyes.She was jumping up and down to see her cousin Maleeya

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Maleeya rolled her eyes at her mother and father, then hugged them. "Goodbye Maleeya." Hermione said, holding Rons' hand as she hugged her daughter. "Bye mum, bye dad." Maleeya said, as she hopped on the train, scowling.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
james saw maleeya getting on the train"hey! maleeya come sit with me!" james said

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Kidzworld Radio is Here

Remember when?

Remember when?

Remember when?

Favourite Sport?

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

latest videos