Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Highschool for the Advanced (Open)

Posted By:
Katara 9296
Katara 9296
StarStarStarStar
This is a drama about ppl who are extremely talented in music/sports/etc. so here are the rules. 1. You don't have to make a boy and a girl but if you want to then that's fine. 2.  No tlkin lk dis (lol uctw) 3. I don't support cussin but if u want to then keep it clean like !^%&* that stuff. 4. Don't be too over dramatic.....if u know what i mean. 5. This is open to everyone so enjoy. ~Form~ Name: Age: (14-17) Looks: (Anime pics or not idc) Personality: Talent: Bio: Other: Have fun!  smile

Love...accept it
Imagination...expand it
Friendship...remember it
Each day...charish it

WARNING!
Musically Gifted

Posted By:
Katara 9296
Katara 9296
StarStarStarStar
Name: Viola Jennifer Martinez Age: 15 Looks: Me with red hair Personality: Joyful, sometimes emo, random, sometimes confusing Talent: Singing, Acting, and Playing the sax Bio: She just got accepted into the school and is trying to fit in. She is kind of rich, but she isn't snottty. Other: Her mom is hispanic and her dad is black. She has a younger sister in elmentary school.

Love...accept it
Imagination...expand it
Friendship...remember it
Each day...charish it

WARNING!
Musically Gifted

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
~Form~ Name: Amy Livves Age: (14-17) 16 Looks: (Anime pics or not idc) (Looks like Amy Lee from evanescence)  Long black hair usually held with a red headband. Dark brown eyes. Usual outfit: Long black cardigan, ontop of a gray tanktop, Black skinny jeans, Gray knee high boots. Personality: One of the populars, But not very mean. Amy can get tough and is very strong. Her parents expect her to 'perfect', But most of the time she cannot give them what they want. She is punk/Emo and is caring person. If you needed a shoulder to cry on, she's there. She has secrets, witch no one would ever want to know. She never tells because she is insecure, worried that everyone will leave her (Which can happen later in the Rpg Grin) Talent: Singing. (Imagine Amy Lee singing) Bio: Her parents expect so much of Amy. Her little sister was murdered... By her. She didn't know, But as insecure as she is, She cuts her arm. Amy's parents didn't care about her oor her little sister, Saphilia. Amy has secrets..... She doesn't want to reaveal them (I'm hoping that can happen later? Possably?) Other: Nothing really, But here are the secrets if you want to know: She cuts, She killed her sister (Not on purpose), She doesn't trust anyone, Her parents hate her, She was adopted. (To much drama in her? If so i'll take something out if needed ^^)

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Posted By:
Katara 9296
Katara 9296
StarStarStarStar
(cool what i mean by too much drama is like gettin prego)

Love...accept it
Imagination...expand it
Friendship...remember it
Each day...charish it

WARNING!
Musically Gifted

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ohh.... So may I join?)

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Posted By:
Katara 9296
Katara 9296
StarStarStarStar
(oh yeah....we need more ppl though....especially boys)

Love...accept it
Imagination...expand it
Friendship...remember it
Each day...charish it

WARNING!
Musically Gifted

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
(Mhmm... Okie doke c: )

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Posted By:
rane22
rane22
StarStarStarStarStar
(May i please join?) Name: Mark Matthews Age: 17 Looks: Anime Guy (may still be pending) Personality: he is punk kind of. He doesnt really open up to anyone, accept his sister lizzie. He is dark and mysterious. He loves to make girls blush. Talent: singing, guitar Bio: He, his step-mom, and his dad are all from Irland. They moved here when he was 10, but he atill has the irish accent. He has never loved anyone but his family. His real mother died when he was about 5. His dad then re-married. He doesnt mind his step-mom. But he feels that the only way to deal with his emotions is to sing and play his guitar. Other: he cares deeply for his sister lizzie and will hurt anyone who hurts her Name: Lizzie Matthews Age: 14 Looks: anime girl (May still be pending) Personality: she is bubbly, outgoing, a little crazy, and just fun to be around. The only time she is sad, is when she catches brother Mark mourning over his dead mum, and when her father screams at her. Talent: singing Bio: she was adopted into the Matthew's family when she was 5. She was origanlly from england, but moved with the family to the USA when she was 7. She still has her accent though. Her new parents feel that she should do nothing wrong, for they adopted her. Whenever she does do something wrong, her father screams at her, telling her they didnt have to adopt her. She then goes up to her room and cuts herself. She has never told Mark, fearing what will happen to her family.... Other: loves her brother mark.

♥Piper♥
Hi! I'm piper. Comment me if you have any questions. I'm sadly not a junior mod, but I'm working on it Big Grin

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Krist Age: 17 Looks: Picture for a roleplay... Personality: Krist is a quiet guy, hes not really shy he just prefers to keep to himself. Hes also a huge troublemaker, amost everyday he gets detention. Talent: Drummer, singer Bio: Krist's parents died when he was fifteen, ever since he was a kid he loved to sing. Krist was taken to an orphanage with a bad school. So at the age of seventeen he used his talents to get a better education. Other: Krist's main talent is the drums

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

Posted By:
Katara 9296
Katara 9296
StarStarStarStar
kk who wants 2 start?

Love...accept it
Imagination...expand it
Friendship...remember it
Each day...charish it

WARNING!
Musically Gifted

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Spelling Bee

What's 9+10?

What guitar style do you guys play?

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

latest videos