Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Highschool for the Advanced (Open)

Posted By:
Katara 9296
Katara 9296
StarStarStarStar
yeah to artemis and lizze

Love...accept it
Imagination...expand it
Friendship...remember it
Each day...charish it

WARNING!
Musically Gifted

Posted By:
Lizze101 Lock
Lizze101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lauren Age: 17 Looks: Shoulder length blond hair with light brown streaks, brown eyes. She is tall and rather skinny. Personality: People think that she is shy but once they get to know her she is very out going. Even her friends know that she has secrets though. Talent: dancing Bio: Both of her parents were killed in a car accident when she was ten years old. Since then she has been in and out of foster care homes. Never staying put in one place for very long. She has an older brother that she has barely heard from in over five years. As soon as she graduates Lauren wants to leave town and either dance professionally or go to a conservatory to study dance. Lauren's latest foster family has been verbally abusing her since she came into their home. She has never told anyone though. 

You want fame? Well fame costs, and right here is where you start paying, in sweat.

Posted By:
Lizze101 Lock
Lizze101
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren hopped off the bus when it arrived at school. Once she was off she took a long look around. She was hoping that this year would go by quickly. She couldn't wait to be out of this place. She wanted a life of her own.

You want fame? Well fame costs, and right here is where you start paying, in sweat.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Amy turned, and looked at Lauren. "Sup?" She asked the blonde haired girl. Amy smiled. Just then her phone sang 'Shattered- By TradingYesterday.' She answered it. She walked away from Lauren, giving her a 'Sorry!' look. Convo: Mom: Amy, You know the memorial  is tonight. Amy: **Sigh** Yes I know that. Mom: You have to be there! Your the reason- Amy: **Furious** I know! I know I was the reason! Amy shuts her phone off, tears in her eyes.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Posted By:
Katara 9296
Katara 9296
StarStarStarStar
(i gtg cya)

Love...accept it
Imagination...expand it
Friendship...remember it
Each day...charish it

WARNING!
Musically Gifted

Posted By:
Lizze101 Lock
Lizze101
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren looked at Amy and noticed that she was close to tears. "Amy," she said, worried. "Are you okay?"

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Amy quickly wiped the tears. "Yeah..." She replied, looking down.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Posted By:
Lizze101 Lock
Lizze101
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren didn't believe her for a second. She lightly grabbed Amy's arm and pulled her towards the edge of the school. Once they were away from the rest of the students Lauren turned back to her friend. "Talk to me Amy," She said in a serious tone. "Tell me what's going on."

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Amy looked away. "Nothings wrong." She tried to pull away, accedentily pulling up her sleeve, showing her newly cut arms.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Posted By:
Lizze101 Lock
Lizze101
StarStarStarStarStar
"Amy," Lauren cried out in shock. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. Had Amy truly been cutting herself? She looked up into Amy's eyes, shaking her head slightly. "How long?" She asked simply.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

The Hanging Tree.(Hunger Games)

Preamble of the US?

Name the USA.

Love

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos