Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Highschool for the Advanced (Open)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Amy looked away from Lauren. She shook out of her grasp and ran inside the building. She couldn't tell her. She just couldn't..

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Lizze101 Lock
Lizze101
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren looked after Amy as she ran into the school. Shaking her head, Lauren followed at a slower pace. She stopped at her locker and dropped off her dance bag before grabbing out her AP calculus book. She made a mental note to find Amy at lunch. Lauren closed her locker and quickly hurried off to class. Not wanting to be late for her first day of calc.

You want fame? Well fame costs, and right here is where you start paying, in sweat.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Amy walked inside the girls' locker room, and cried. She cried. She heard the bell ring, and swiftly got up, wiping her tears away. She grabbed her gray and red plaid bag, and headed towards her first class. She tried to avoid Lauren. She walked to her locker on the way, and grabbed her black hoodie. She smoothly slipped it on, and pulled the hood up. She slipped into her class room, and sat in the back.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Lizze101 Lock
Lizze101
StarStarStarStarStar
During first period Lauren sat at her desk listening to the teacher but also thinking about Amy. She knew she had to do something but she had no clue what. She had never had to deal with something like this before. She had known people who had different eating disorders but cutting. How could she help Amy without loosing her friendship?

You want fame? Well fame costs, and right here is where you start paying, in sweat.

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Krist skated inside the school, his red and black hoodie matching his black backpack."No skating in the halls!" a teacher bellowed and made a grab for him. Fortunatly for Krist he missed and fell to the floor his fingertips scimming Krist's dark jeans."Woah there teach, try to keep your feet planted on the ground will ya?" he said chuckling. Suddenly he was grabbed by his backpack and the skateboard flew from under his feet. Krist looked up at then looked up at the angry school principle."Well hey there Margret, ain't just a wonderful day" he said."A month of detention" she replied. Krist sneaked into calculaus class and took a seat on the back surprised that he wasen't seen.

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

Posted By:
Lizze101 Lock
Lizze101
StarStarStarStarStar
Part way through class Lauren noticed Krist slip into class. She looked at him and shook her head slightly before turning back to the teacher.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Amy looked at Krist; She still had a crush on him since last year. She sighed, and looked back at the caculas book. She closed her eyes, memories rushed through her broken mind. "Sissy! No" The little girl screamed at her big sister. The older sister ran, she doged her sister. They lead eachother to a cliff. "I don't ever wan't to fall" The little girl shuddered. The older sister smirked, Picking her up and holding her over the edge playfully. The little girls' eyes widened. The older sister laughed, then tried to bring her back over. "Don' worry, I won't drop you." The girl reasured the young girl. Just then, her hands slipped. The little girl fell. "No! Saphilia!" The older sister yelled as the girl dropped. Tears slipped from Amys' eyes.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Amy silently cried. She was the reason her sister had died, She murdered her. She didn't mean it.... It was supposed to be a game. The little girl screamed. "No! Saphillia!" The older sister screamed. She quickly jumped down the mountain. She saw Saphilla drop on the ground, lifeless. She quickly ran to her. "I thought you said you wouldn't let me fall..." The little girl coughed; Amy put her head on her desk. "I'm sorry..." She whispered. The fall was deadly, the sister could die any second. Amy picked up her bag, and quickly walked out of the classroom as the bell rang. 

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

Amy silently cried. She was the reason her sister had died, She murdered her. She didn't mean it.... It was supposed to be a game. The little girl screamed. "No! Saphillia!" The older sister screamed. She quickly jumped down the mountain. She saw Saphilla drop on the ground, lifeless. She quickly ran to her. "I thought you said you wouldn't let me fall..." The little girl coughed; Amy put her head on her desk. "I'm sorry..." She whispered. The fall was deadly, the sister could die any second. Amy picked up her bag, and quickly walked out of the classroom as the bell rang. 
((Bump))

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
h4ppy-vibes
h4ppy-vibes
StarStar
Name: Violette Age:15 Looks: Long wavy brown hair, Hazel Eyes, Pale,wears black eyeshawdow,long eyelashes (not very long.)always waer white and black with a splash of school girl. Personality: Very sweet girl. A little on the emo side. Bi-polar. Not Popular. Smart. Loves anime. Reads alot. Talks often. Talent: Sings, Act, Dance. Loves Mostly Singing and acting. Really good at singing. so singing. Bio: She lives with to famous Parents that don't really care about her. Mostly she stays with her grandmom most of the time. Birthday on October 31, 1997. she lives in a manison that doesnt really feel like home. At school she gets bullyed and cant do anything about it. she cuts her self every month if something happens, doesnt talk to most strangers at school because everyone doesnt know and they make fun of her.

LILLY

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

latest videos