Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Far Lights Boarding School *OPEN NEED PEOPLE!!!!!!*

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Welcome to Far Lights! To get started, we're going to need some students and teachers! Just fill out the correct form below and submit it! I'll get back to you on whether you've been accepted! Remember to be yourself! Student Form: Name: Age: Grade: Gender: Personality: Country: Class Types: Teacher Form: Name: Teach Grade: Major in: Personality: Specific Requests (such as guidance cousnslor)  Some information about Far Lights is also below! Far Lights is located Chicago. We are a relatively new school. We are in fact a boarding school. Far Lights has testings ever year. Our subjects are: Math, Literature, History, Science, English, Spanish or French, and our other fine classes! When you register, you'll also receive teacher information, classes, room information, ect. Well, I hope you're accepted at Far Lights, and have a great school year!

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Headmaster's Form Name: Lily Evans Age: 27 Gender: Female Personality: Kind, out going, serious, fun Country: USA Specific Requests (such as guidance cousnslor): Headmaster

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?) Name: Axel Ryker Age: 16 Grade: 11th  Gender: Male Personality: Sarcastic, flirty, playful, easygoing, funny, can be rude, and is a bit stubborn at times.  Country: Denmark (Though his mother is American) Class Types: ? (This part has confused me, sorry! If you tell me what you mean by this, I'll edit it.) ( Axel Ryker He looks like this just to let you all know~)

Roleplaying on KW since 2011. smile
~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
Keep calm, I'm the doctor.
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Could I be allowed to join? Student Form: May I have two? Name: James Stimson Age: 17 Grade: (I dunno! It'd diffrent in Oz) Gender: Male Personality: He's shy, quiet and doesn't really have speific qualitys. He is an artist though Country: Australia Class Types: Normal, Art. Other: Held back a year. Teacher Form: If not can I join with just this one? Name: Miss Isabelle DeverCountry: England Teach Grade: All Major in: Nursing Personality: Kind, motherly but strict.  Specific Requests: School Nurse and Guidance Councillor Are school has them as a combo, if not allowed. Just nurse.  

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar

"Smirk14" wrote:

(May I join?) Name: Axel Ryker Age: 16 Grade: 11th  Gender: Male Personality: Sarcastic, flirty, playful, easygoing, funny, can be rude, and is a bit stubborn at times.  Country: Denmark (Though his mother is American) Class Types: ? (This part has confused me, sorry! If you tell me what you mean by this, I'll edit it.) ( Axel Ryker He looks like this just to let you all know~)
Yep, you're accepted as soon as you tell me what classes he'd like to take. That's what class types meant. You need at least the following: 1 of each, history, english, math, and science. It's up to you whether you want electives/ languages. Same with clubs. The max. of electives are 3 for the 1st semester. Clubs, someone is going to have to supervise. Good luck!

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar

"Gupi1999" wrote:

Could I be allowed to join? Student Form: May I have two? Name: James Stimson Age: 17 Grade: (I dunno! It'd diffrent in Oz) Gender: Male Personality: He's shy, quiet and doesn't really have speific qualitys. He is an artist though Country: Australia Class Types: wha?????? Other: Held back a year. Teacher Form: If not can I join with just this one? Name: Miss Isabelle DeverCountry: England Teach Grade: All Major in: Nursing Personality: Kind, motherly but strict.  Specific Requests: School Nurse and Guidance Councillor Are school has them as a combo, if not allowed. Just nurse.  
You're the school nurse, sorry about Guidance cousenlor though. Student just look at what I already at put, and you're good!

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
(could i/we join?) Student Form: Name:Beth Belinie Gender: Female Age:12 Grade: I have no clue i'm not american. Personality: VERY SHY, kind, smart, excitible (which will make things funny -snigger-) and she's got a good sence of humor. Country: Ireland-ish Classes: ART, Music, Biology and pretty much normal classes. Special skills: Art and... well u'll find out... OtherDazedhe has secrets... SHHHH! Teacher Form: Name: Megan Milfred Age: 23 Gender: Female. Personality: kind, loves kids, encouraging and Smart. Teaches: Art&Design and English literature. Other: She never wears make up and always wears yellow. I'd really like to join smile bye!

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Welcome to Far Lights! Your student has been accepted! Also, you are the new Literature teacher! I will give you more information soon! Sorry, for such a short post. Well, congrats!

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
MizzLizzie01
MizzLizzie01
Star
Student Form: Name: Angel Jackson Age: 16 Grade: 11th Gender: Girl Personality: Feisty, flirty, bubbly, popular, born leader, an amazing friend. Country: England Class Types:Art, Music, Drama, Biology, Math, History.

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
-sigh- my character is the youngest student... can i change my age to like 15?

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What book are you currently reading?

Who is your favourite superhero

what kind of phone do you have??

Who is your favourite superhero

How much battery has you got right now?

How much battery has you got right now?

latest videos