Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Whiteveil Private Highschool(open & needs a LOT of ppl!)

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Whiteveil High,a private high school that is specially made for the rich & special.This school has everything,from a big swimming pool,to a private garden,this school has it all. I do need a lot of ppl for this honestly to make it last long.You can do anything you want,though there are some rules (the usual...) Rules: - Nothing inappropriate pls - Romance is allowed but don't take it too far... - Conflict in the story is allowed,but not in real life - No powers Note: when your character is ranked special,it means they have a talent that is over the top than your usual kid talent. Form: Name: Age: 13-18 Semester: (1st,2nd,3rd) Gender: Look: (anime pic or real life pic is allowed & there is not really a uniform in this) Personality:  Rich or special?: Talent*:  (*This part of the form you only fill out if your character is a special student*) Bio: (include the reason for being either rich or special) Clubs: Position in clubs: (president,vp,member.Student council is like your usual real life student council) I hope u guys enjoy this!

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I join? If not thats ok.

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Yes! smile

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks! Name: Rose Age:16 Semester: 1st Gender: F Looks: Personality: Rose is a rebelious troublemaker. She can be a bit mysterious and secritive at times. She does not trust that many people. Around her friends she is very outgoing, crazy, kind, caring and protective. Rich or Special: Rich ( But doesnt act snobby, she likes to hangout with everyone.) Talent: Bio: Her parents own worldwide software companies. Her parents know how rebelious she can be so they sent her there to" change". Clubs: Student council( if that counts XD) and also music club. Position in Clubs: VP in student Council, president of music club.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Korra Tironne' Age: 16 Semester: 2nd Gender: Female. Look: Short, Jet black curly hair, with a tint of chocalate brown. Pure deep blue eyes, with a watery blue in them. Usually wears a bow with an arrow on the string necklace, blue tank top with a black vest ontop, dark blue jeans, and converse. Personality: Outgoing, Kind, Depressed, Emotionless on the outside, Quiet, To herself. Rich or Special?: Rich. Talent: Korra is rich, but doesn't care about money. Bio: Korras' parents were millionares, but when they were ki||ed, she inheareted the money. She doesn't abuse it, she only uses it when she needs to. She was sent to a foster home which the couple abused her. Clubs: Outsiders. Position in clubs: President, and only member.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
( buump.. just kidding im just bored right now XD)

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
O.o... is anyone else gonna join?

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Tell Your Favorite Eye Color..

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

Chat

Mental Disorders Stereotypes?

insanity

let's just chat on this forum post O.o

latest videos