Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Whiteveil Private Highschool(open & needs a LOT of ppl!)

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Whiteveil High,a private high school that is specially made for the rich & special.This school has everything,from a big swimming pool,to a private garden,this school has it all. I do need a lot of ppl for this honestly to make it last long.You can do anything you want,though there are some rules (the usual...) Rules: - Nothing inappropriate pls - Romance is allowed but don't take it too far... - Conflict in the story is allowed,but not in real life - No powers Note: when your character is ranked special,it means they have a talent that is over the top than your usual kid talent. Form: Name: Age: 13-18 Semester: (1st,2nd,3rd) Gender: Look: (anime pic or real life pic is allowed & there is not really a uniform in this) Personality:  Rich or special?: Talent*:  (*This part of the form you only fill out if your character is a special student*) Bio: (include the reason for being either rich or special) Clubs: Position in clubs: (president,vp,member.Student council is like your usual real life student council) I hope u guys enjoy this!

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I join? If not thats ok.

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Yes! smile

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks! Name: Rose Age:16 Semester: 1st Gender: F Looks: Personality: Rose is a rebelious troublemaker. She can be a bit mysterious and secritive at times. She does not trust that many people. Around her friends she is very outgoing, crazy, kind, caring and protective. Rich or Special: Rich ( But doesnt act snobby, she likes to hangout with everyone.) Talent: Bio: Her parents own worldwide software companies. Her parents know how rebelious she can be so they sent her there to" change". Clubs: Student council( if that counts XD) and also music club. Position in Clubs: VP in student Council, president of music club.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Korra Tironne' Age: 16 Semester: 2nd Gender: Female. Look: Short, Jet black curly hair, with a tint of chocalate brown. Pure deep blue eyes, with a watery blue in them. Usually wears a bow with an arrow on the string necklace, blue tank top with a black vest ontop, dark blue jeans, and converse. Personality: Outgoing, Kind, Depressed, Emotionless on the outside, Quiet, To herself. Rich or Special?: Rich. Talent: Korra is rich, but doesn't care about money. Bio: Korras' parents were millionares, but when they were ki||ed, she inheareted the money. She doesn't abuse it, she only uses it when she needs to. She was sent to a foster home which the couple abused her. Clubs: Outsiders. Position in clubs: President, and only member.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
( buump.. just kidding im just bored right now XD)

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
O.o... is anyone else gonna join?

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

if anyone famous could be your BF/GF who w...

Post a Number with your eyes closed

ThE WoRd GaMe

speak about the above user

ThE WoRd GaMe

Forum Chat :)

latest videos