Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Chain (Open - ATJ)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar

The (Popularity) Chain
   St. Marie's Boarding School - in a remote location just outside Ukiah, California, St. Marie's is one of the best boarding schools in the country. It takes only the best of the best - all the athletes, musicians, actors and actresses, artists and intellectuals, only the best of these people pass through these doors and walk these corridors. For a (very high) fee, St. Marie's will gladly take your teenagers off your hand, and give them the best education possible. As usual, though, there are the Cliques. They all banded together the moment they joined the school, and have remained in their cliques ever since. The Populars ;; Like in every other school in the whole damn world, the Populars run the school. They're the athletes, the fashion models, the faces of tomorrow, and the bullies in the school. There are maybe two nice Populars, out of all of them. To walk with them is to walk with God - if God wore designer clothes, was completely gorgeous, and an absolute jerk. The Normies ;;The ones who are just .. well, normal. Average grades, average looks, above average intelligence, these are the kids who are the wallflowers of the school - just there. The most intelligent kids in the school, they're occasionally called geeks, but they're not as socially unacceptable as them. Then, finally, there are The Kids You Pushed Away, and if that's a mouthful for you, call them what everyone else does - the freaks. The outcasts. The no-bodies. The ones who don't matter. The artists, the singers, the actors and actresses. The ones the Populars bully, and the Normies don't care too much about. The kids who seem to be there, their only purpose entertainment for others.
For a while, things were normal for the school, until one of the Populars was found in the gym, hanging from the rafters, a bag over her head and various stab wounds all over her body. The body was taken, and the school examined. When no murderer was found, it was dismissed as a bizarre case of self-mutilation and suicide.
Two weeks later, both a Normie and an Outcast were found in the same state.
Now, the school is in uproar - the Populars are accusing the Outcasts, the Outcast are accusing the Populars, and the Normies are pointing fingers at everyone but themselves. And all the while, more murders are happening. Rumors are flying about the school closing down, but no-one really cares about that. Almost all the blame is being put on the Outcasts now.
But all the kids want is for the murders to stop.
Will they?
This roleplay will contain: violence, romance, rude remarks, teenage angst, and sarcasm. This roleplay will take place shortly before the first body is found. I will play the character "dealing" with these people, and they will NPCs. None of you will have to die. Yet. ;D Since I am playing two characters, you as the roleplayer will not know which of my characters it is. & your characters will NOT know it is either of them. It adds to the drama. I’m only taking four characters from each clique, because I don’t want too many people. Popular Girl 1: Popular Girl 2: Alaska Morton (Seriously.Immature) Popular Guy 1: Aiden James Scott (EmzyLou) Popular Guy 2: Drew Hart (cnote123) Normal Girl 1: Normal Girl 2: Carlie Thompson Normal Guy 1: Taken Normal Guy 2: Kalon Bell (onlyindarkess) Outcast Girl 1: Brianna "Breeze" Fury (Seriously.Immature) Outcast Girl 2: Taken Outcast Guy 1: Benjamin "Ben" Stali (onlyindarkness) Outcast Guy 2: Taken Ask for a character before making your form please. You can have up one or two characters ]Dorms To mix things up and figure it out sooner, I’m picking roommates. Girls Popular Girl 1 & Normal Girl 2 Normal Girl 1 & Outcast Girl 2 Outcast Girl 1 & Popular Girl 2 Guys Popular Guy 1 & Normal Guy 2 Normal Guy 1 & Outcast Guy 2 Outcast Guy 1 & Popular Guy 2 Rules -Ask to join & for a role -No god-modding -What I say goes -No one line posts -No fighting -Don’t purposely leave anyone out Form Name: [first & last, please – you can add middle & nicknames if you want] Age: [14 – 18] Appearance: [no anime pictures please] Clique: [popular, normal, outcast] Crush: [for now, put the clique they’re in] Role: Sexuality: Personality: [write something, please] Bio: [just something about their life before St. Marie’s] Other: [anything else you want to add?] & now I’ll leave you to it ;D

let

i use my hair to express myself

The Chain (Open - ATJ)

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join and be Popular Girl 2 and Outcast Girl 1?

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

The Chain (Open - ATJ)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar

"Seriously.Immature" wrote:

Yes you may!

let

The Chain (Open - ATJ)

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar

"onlyindarkness" wrote:

Yes you may!
Yey! :3 I'll make my form now Big Grin

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

The Chain (Open - ATJ)

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I be Outcast girl 2 and Normal Guy 1?)

The girl in the dress wrote you a song.
Be Yourself! There's NO ONE better!
LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

The Chain (Open - ATJ)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar

"ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE" wrote:

(May I be Outcast girl 2 and Normal Guy 1?)
Yes you can!

let

The Chain (Open - ATJ)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Benjamin “Ben” Stali Age: He’s eighteen. Looks: RP Character: TBD. Clique: Outcast. Crush: Popular Guy. Role: Outcast Guy 1. Sexuality: He’s gay. Personality: Ben is a very serious person, and despite his young looks, he’s well mannered and mature. He doesn’t like how everything seemed to crash around him when he got here, but oh well, it did. Bio: Growing up in a rich household in the middle of New York could have been great for other kids, but Ben thought it was annoying. He was never able to live up to his parents expectations and they were sick of him, so he goes to St. Marie’s as a resut. Other: He likes to put on acts for the other students and normally doesn’t act like himself. He’s openly gay, so everyone knows. Name: Kalon Bell. Age: Sixteen. Appearance: RP Character: TBD. Clique: Normal. Crush: Outcast Girl. Role: Normal Guy 2. Sexuality: Straight/ Heterosexual. Personality: He’s funny, calm, and nice. He’s here to learn and knows that even though he may not be one of the cool kids, at least he’s not at the bottom. Bio: Kalon grew up in a nice household with caring parents and an older sister. His parents spend a lot of their time away and his sister has a family of her own, so he goes here. Other:

let

The Chain (Open - ATJ)

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
F[u]orm:[/u] Name: Alaska Morton (She doesn't like nicknames) Age: 16 Appearance: Alaska's slightly taller than average, and very curvy. Her auburn hair falls down to just past her shoulders, and is slightly wavy. Her face is heart shaped and freckled, though she's been trying to get rid of the freckles since forever. Her eyes are a clear blue, her lips are small and full. She also has freakishly small ears, which she is extremely insecure about. Clique: Popular Crush: (Normal) Role: Popular Girl 2 Sexuality: Straight Personality: She has a sharp tongue, and often drips sarcasm. She's also nearly emotionless, and it's only people close to her who can really hurt her. She's very athletic and is on the girl's track team. She's not on the cheerleading squad, though. She ignores the Outcasts, and is only ever slightly friendly with Normals. She rarely laughs, though she usually has an amused smirk on her face. Bio: She was homeschooled before, because she didn't really play well with others. She had to change when she came to St. Marie's, but she's still pretty much the same Other: N/A Form: Name: Brianna 'Breeze' Fury Age: 15 Appearance: She's quite short, and stick thin although she does eat a lot. Her hair is a crazy halo of light brown curls. Her features are small, except her eyes, which are a bit anime-like. One is hazel and the other is brown. She has a tanned skintone, and a beauty spot below her right eye. Her lips are thin, but form an easy and mischeivous smile. Clique: Outcast Crush: Normie Role: Outcast Girl 1 Sexuality: Gay Personality: She's constantly upbeat, and is a practical joker. She's very playful, and friendly to all the Outcasts, and to certain Normies. To her, Populars don't exist. She's an amazing artist, and usually has paint in her hair or on her skin. She hates Math and all Sciences with a passion, and is a person of extremes. She hates or loves with all her heart. She's very scatterbrained under stress. Bio: Her mom was a groupie and her dad was a famous director. She was taken away from her mom by social services when she was 7, and it was a year before she was adopted by a large and loving Hispanic family, who sent her here. Other: Her nickname is Breeze after a character in the Gone Series.

The Chain (Open - ATJ)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar

Role: (I don't get this part...)
For the role, since you're playing a popular girl and an outcast girl, just put that there.

let

The Chain (Open - ATJ)

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh, thanks. ^-^

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Boy's Only/ Girl's Only Thread

Best friends?

Best friends?

Boy's Only/ Girl's Only Thread

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Write your username backwards (:

latest videos