Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Chain (Open - ATJ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I be popular guy 1 and normal girl 2?)

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

The Chain (Open - ATJ)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893 Lock
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar

"EmzyLou" wrote:

(May I be popular guy 1 and normal girl 2?)
Sure!

let
i use my hair to express myself

The Chain (Open - ATJ)

Posted By:
Sayanna Lock
Sayanna
StarStarStarStar
(may i join?)

Join my fourm called The Pack its a roleplaying group about wolves and Crazy House lol the title gives it away and Super Family, A family and they have super powers

The Chain (Open - ATJ)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sayanna" wrote:

(may i join?)
(Sorry, no.)

let

The Chain (Open - ATJ)

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join? If so Popular guy 2 and Outcast guy 2

I go to seek a great perhaps.

The Chain (Open - ATJ)

Posted By:
Sayanna Lock
Sayanna
StarStarStarStar

"onlyindarkness" wrote:

"Sayanna" wrote:

(may i join?)
(Sorry, no.)
(y?)

Join my fourm called The Pack its a roleplaying group about wolves and Crazy House lol the title gives it away and Super Family, A family and they have super powers

The Chain (Open - ATJ)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar

"cnote123" wrote:

May I join? If so Popular guy 2 and Outcast guy 2
Sure!

let

The Chain (Open - ATJ)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
There's a first time for everything! The guy characters were filled up before the girls! Big Grin YAY

let

The Chain (Open - ATJ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Form Name: Aiden James Scott Age: 18 Appearance: my brother xD He dies his hair and is actually a natural brunnette. He is quite tall at 6"1 and is naturally muscular. His clothing style is preppy with plaid t-shirts etc although he wears converse Clique: Popular Crush: Outcast, he wants to break the system Role: Guy 1 Sexuality: Bi-sexual Personality: He is quite a comedian and loves making people laugh but he can be deadly serious with various genres of conversation. He does like annoying people but not so much to offend them. He is flirtatious with both guys and girls of any age but can often give out false impressions of himself Bio: Aiden was born into a rich family and doesnt really understand and like the meaning of the word 'no'. He has always been given his own way despite having 3 brothers and one sister. He isn't very intulectual and never has been but when he puts his mind to something he is suprising in how much knowledge he has Other: He regularly smokes and has various tattoos (described/pictures later) Form Name: Carlie Thompson Age: 15 Appearance: rp girl She is strangely small at 5"1 but it doesn't bother her. She mostly wears vest tops and shorts, ocassionally adding patterned or colored tights. She has a wide range of footwear and accessories Clique: Normies Crush: Normies but is interested in outcasts Role: Normal girl 2 Sexuality: Bi-sexual Personality: She keeps herself to herself but is not a complete loner. Once you get to know her and she feels that she is in a secure environment she is rebelious and has a wicked side. She lives life to the full and will never turn down a dare Bio: She basically lead an average life with the normal excitment, heartbreak and downfalls of any other teenage girl Other: She likes to sketch in her spare time

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

The Chain (Open - ATJ)

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Drew Hart Age: 18 Appearance: Clique: Popular Crush: Popular Role: Popular Guy 2 Sexuality: Straight Personality:  Drew can be a jerk when he's around his friends, but when it's just him he is a decent person. Bio: Drew got whatever he wanted since he was a little kid, and for that he can be kind of a brat. His mother passed away when he was little kid, all he has now is his dad and he was never around. Other: Nada Ill make my other form in a minute Tongue Out

I go to seek a great perhaps.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Hi guys! I am Lily! :D

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Username Change-moved

supernatural adventures CHRISTMAS CELEBRAT...

latest videos