Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Werewolf High (Private don't ask to Join for Sunlite16-- and me.)

Posted By:
kathline
kathline
StarStarStarStarStar
Just gotta make our forums.

Katie

Kidzworld board helper. Any questions comment me!

Did you eat my twinkie Gif. "Did you eat my last twinkie?"

"It was me sorry."
(My male rp character)

(My Rp person)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
okay!

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
kathline
kathline
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Erica Age: 16 Looks. Pro pic Personality: Funny outgoing adventourous sweet Other: None   (Did I miss anything?)

Katie

"It was me sorry."
(My male rp character)

(My Rp person)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Sarah Crammer Age: 17 Looks: My colorful one lol (i posted a picture hope it gets accepted if not she has pink hair and blue eyes Personality: She is nice when you get to know her she is popular but sometimes she takes it to the head and forgets to be nice she can be mysterious and flirty at the same time Other: she is immortal which sucks Name: Cory Shaun Age: 16 Looks: Ninja lol kinda black hair and bown eyes Pesonality: He is a bad boy he doesnt listen to a word anybody says he gets into trouble alot he is a player a gold digger and just a stuck up person Other: he always woos girls over with his charm

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
kathline
kathline
StarStarStarStarStar
(Nice can yoi start I suck at starting)

Katie

"It was me sorry."
(My male rp character)

(My Rp person)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Sarah wakes up and gets dressed she put on her favorite booty shorts and pink shirt and jacket then she put on her usual accessroies which is to many to count she pullerd her hood on which hid her ears by having fake little ears at the top of it she quickly nudge her brother max and walked out the door walking to her school she came to the normal highscool but the went to the back of it and hoped into the baseent and there was a door she knocked three times and it opened showing an oger gard she thanked him and walked to her locker being smothered by her friends Cory gets dressed and walked to school hopping into the back of the normal hishschool and knocking on the door he walked in and immediantly girls surrounded him giving him all types of comments some nasty ones to he just looked at them and said "keep that up and you can sit with me" most fo the girl just stared in aw in what he said like it was the most wonderful thing he has ever said other helped him to his locker took his books and walked him to class

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
kathline
kathline
StarStarStarStarStar
 Erica threw on her Red shirt and pants. She left out and  walked behind the school knocked on the door and gave the ogar a thanks and walked inside where she saw a boy being  surronded by girl she yelled out to the girl "Get any closer and you'll be down his neck!  Give the boy some space!" And with that she walked to her locker which was right next to the boy's locker "Great this everyday it will be a long time proably never before I join that group." She thought.

Katie

"It was me sorry."
(My male rp character)

(My Rp person)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Cory smiles at a girl who shooed away the girls around him he takes his books out and closes his locker and gets extremely close to her "hey im Cory" he winks and walks to class Sarah smiles at her firends and walks to class with them letting her hoody fall

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
kathline
kathline
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm Erica." She said. She took her books and walked to class ans sat in the back row.

Katie

"It was me sorry."
(My male rp character)

(My Rp person)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Cory sits in the corner with his friends telling them all about his new power he devoleped over the summer (he can make people do what he wants with his voice) he tells something to his friends and they all stand up and howl and sit back down all seeing that there head hurts bad Cory grins seeing that it worked and started to drum his fingers on his desk Sarah walks into class and stops at her teachers desk telling him something which made him smiles and he gave her his apple she took it right away she didnt eat and she felt like she was going to pass out she plopped herself in a seat and took small bites not wanting to throw up of dehyradtion she took out her water bottle and drank she smiled at cory who rolled his eyes at her she has always had a crush on him but he NEVER liked her

Awwww

~Claudia

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

hey

Who's the most popular person on KW beside...

IS CARING BETTER THAN LOVE

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

hey

Mr.peabody and Sherman or despicable me 2

latest videos