Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The World Exchange Program (Needs 1 more guy!)

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
The WEP is a governmental project put together in the USA to bring together future "leaders" of the world. They are brought to the World Exchange Academy either because they are royalty, extremely  exceptional, or hold great potential in one way or another. At the Wold Exchange Academy they are taught  Foreign Languages, Mathematics, English (the language), Writing/Reading, Science, and other extra classes. Here everyone is to be treated equal rather they are royalty or not, royalty get no special treatment. The students are from all around the world let me mind you, so they are to live on campus. There is only two to a room and boys and girls are in different dorms. The grades for this academy are 9th - 12th. Below is the registration form. Form- Name: Age: Grade: Country: Looks: Other: The dorms will be posted once we have enough forms sent in.  Sincerely,   The Headmaster of WEA  (World Exchange Academy)

Roleplaying on KW since 2011. smile
~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
Keep calm, I'm the doctor.
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Axel Ryker Age: 16 Grade: 11th Country: Denmark Looks: Axel Ryker Other: He is the crown prince of Denmark.

~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jerome K`ionne. (Is a girl.) Age: 15/16 Grade: 11th. Country: England. Looks: Long, choclate brown waist length hair with tints of silver. Pure green mysteriously glowing eyes and thin lips. Other: Princess from England, Is called Jerry. Jerome keeps to herself, and has a mild british accent. She doesn't like non-equal treatment. Jerome and her step sister, Kara, don't usually like eachother. Jerome has a dark personality, and keeps to herself. (I updated it again =o)

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thanks!~)

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Krist Johnson Age: 16 Grade: 11th Country: U.S.A Looks: Krist has short jet-black hair and green eyes. He is 5 feet and 11 inches tall Other: Krist was invited to the school for his great potential that could lead him to greatness. Well that would be if he stopped fooling around and started trying.

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
(YAY! Another person! XD)

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
NightEmpress4
NightEmpress4
StarStarStarStar
Name: Nyssa Kermani age: 14 grade: 9 Country: Venezuela Looks: What should I title this? Other: Math is her best subject. She is very social but isn't fond of changes in routine. She is not a leader but is related

Edit signature? In Soviet Russia, signature edits YOU!!

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thank you for joining!~)

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
(YourWelcome ;3)

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
(More people?......Please? .....Anyone? ......Don't be afraid to just leave a form!)

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Which Color?

what is love according to you?

Girlz vs Boyz

Girlz vs Boyz

Team Edward or Team Jacob?-moved

what is love according to you?

latest videos