Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The World Exchange Program (Needs 1 more guy!)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Smirky! Want me to join? 

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yes, Gupi may join! ^~^)

Roleplaying on KW since 2011. smile
~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
Keep calm, I'm the doctor.
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
YAAAAAAAAY! Mmy form below also, ArtemisMoonHunt? D'ya mean England, Scotalnd or Wales? Cos they're separate countrys on the island of Britain. Name: Carduus Matrem Terra Age: 16 Grade: 11th Country: France/EnglandLooks: A little shorter then average height she has an attractive figure with long, shapely legs. She has an obsession with fashion, designers and shoes, especially boots. Mostly due to her parents spoiling her rottenNormalPortrait Her golden blonde hair reaches her waist and is incredibly straight causing most people to disbelieve it's natural. She has slightly tan skin and deep purple eyes which people assume contacts though really a birth defect. She is full of herself because she knows eh is attractive, which really turns off most guys. Other: She is the sole heir to Terra Inc. A worldwide company most famous for it's lawfirms(handled by her mother) and it's Electronic's department[Phone, comp, music player ect](Handled by ehr father) She is considered a future leader because of her parents control of the business world.  If ya want i cna make a guy too.

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
( I think she means England, because Scotland and Wales no longer have royalty after it all became the UK. (I know because one of my ancestors was the last king of Scotland. XD) Also you can make a guy if you'd like, I don't really mind.)

~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I?)

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Seriously? That is the absoloute coolest thing ever! Nah, I've played gusy roo much latley.)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
(It was something I bragged about when I was five, because that meant I was a princess in my mind, but anywho! Seriously.Immature may join. ^~^) 

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yay! :3)

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
kathline
kathline
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?) Name:  Tabitha (Prefers Tabby or Tabs) Age: 16 Grade: 11th Country:  Russia Looks: Pro pic Other: Princess of Russia.

Katie

Kidzworld board helper. Any questions comment me!

Did you eat my twinkie Gif. "Did you eat my last twinkie?"

"It was me sorry."
(My male rp character)

(My Rp person)

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Cara Ansley Age: 16 Grade: 11th Country: Italy Looks:Her hair is a wild halo of unruly blonde curls. She's tried to straighten it but that never works. Her eyes are different shades of blue, and are wide, which makes her look like she's shocked all the time. She's tanned, which comes from spending her summers in Italy. She's taller than average, and slender, she eats a lot but is very active. She usually wears black shorts, a cream top, a navy blue blazer, and high-tops. Other: Was accepted because of her unusually high intelligence and leadership skills.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

What is your favorite planet?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

BDAY

latest videos