Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Love On a Ship (Closed!)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Do you remeber when your class won the lottery and went on that wonderful cruise well its over and its been a whole summer when all of the kids saw one another. Well they all got Invitaions into the ship school called Okaland. It's there choice to accept or not. They see each other since forever! Will old loves come back will friendships break will couples break up or do you have to decide within two people it all happens here the drama school. Rules 1. YOU HAVE TO MAKE BOY AND GIRL AND DO NOT FORGET YOUR OTHER CHARACTER! 2. You can be prego and all that just dont get graphic noone wants to read that lol 3. Dont go far without me i will pause the game but dont get mad when i get off its like 1 a.m. here so yah im pausing it 4. Dnt tlk lke dis 5. Please make a girl and a boy to execptions il like it this way so noone gets left out 6. Okay if you see someone left out talk to them what the HECK fall in love with them i hate it when im left out so i know what it feels like 7. Keep the forms descriptive so i can actually imagine what your person is like (weird thing i always end up dreaming about these so yah) 8. Okay cussing their is no rules cuss all you want just dont you know $&%*^* YIU^ and all that Form~ Name: (i love awesome names) Age: (teenagers so 17-19) Looks: (pictures i dont care if its anime or real people or description) Personality: (descriptive holla) What has changed about you: In a relationship/crush/bf/gf: Where you went for the summer: Issues in life: Bio: Other:

Awwww

~Claudia

Love On a Ship (Closed!)

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Sophia Age: 18 Looks; ppl pERSONALITY: sWEET,KIND,CARING,RANDOM,FLIRT,UNIQUE,SMART What has changed; Sophia has defintly matured. She is more out spoken now.She isn't afraid to tell somone off and speak her mind. Realtionship: Still has a crush on Justin. Where you went: New York Issues in life: Unknown to everyone Bio:do I have to repost it? Othe: Sophia wants to be a Peds Surgeon. Name: Brandon; Age: 19 Looks; ppl Personality; Kind,bad boy,fun What has changed: Hew will speak for himsle f more.He doesn't care what others think. In a realtionship: Bad break up Where you went for the summer: New York. Issues: Won't say. Bio:? Other: He want Star.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Love On a Ship (Closed!)

Posted By:
Sayanna Lock
Sayanna
StarStarStarStar
Name: Zadala Dale ( please call ZD) Age: 17 Looks: Personality: shes very nice and shy but will mostly be friends with everyone What has changed about you: wasn't in the last one In a relationship/crush/bf/gf: single Where you went for the summer: no where Issues in life: orphand Bio: her parents died in a car crash when she was 4 her and her brother were the only survivors she has lived in the orphanig seince Other: Name: Cody Dale Age: 16 Looks:  Personality: kinda like the jocks you see on tv and the querter back of the football team What has changed about you: wasn't in the last one In a relationship/crush/bf/gf: single Where you went for the summer: England Issues in life: none really Bio: born in a small faimly and they died when he was 3 him and his sister were the only survivors he has lived in the orphanig seince Other:

Join my fourm called The Pack its a roleplaying group about wolves and Crazy House lol the title gives it away and Super Family, A family and they have super powers

Love On a Ship (Closed!)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Star Johnson Age:18 Looks:My colorful one lol Personality: Star is still the loving girl that you have always know but a little bit more confident she doesnt let people tell her off or anything she sticks up for herself she started to get more respect on and on this summer she is still down to earth and very nice. She is funny and understanding and she can relate to you What has changed: Her looks she has trie something new and somewhat of her personality also her dad and mom finally get the jobs they have always wanted so now they are somewhat rich and moved into bigger houses wel way bigger but she never lets it go to her head Realtionship: Noone she still likes Derik and Brandon though Where you went for summer: Bahamas Issue in life: Poeple are starting to think she is self absorbed because she i wealthy now Bio: After the cruise she had a long time to think about what she wante to go with in her life she decided she wanted to be a dancer and a singer she just doesnt know how yet she still likes Brandon and Derik she just doesnt know which one to choose Other: She is now a big flirt Name: Justin Terlock (lol i changed there last names) Age:19 Looks:Hotttt!!! Personality/bio: Justin is not the big player anymore he is smart he actually thinks he will make it to college. He is smart and nice and finally down to earth girls fall for him more and more now he doesnt think he is all that he is caring and genoruous What has changed: He has gotten very muscular and he is smart In a relationship: He and Sophia split ways before summer he is hoping to get her back this chool year Where he went for summer: Paris Issue in life: He doesnt know how to get sophia back Bio: okay im not going to do it lol this is a opion Other: he is not a player Name:Alec shaun Age:18 Looks:Mysterious Personality/bio: He is still alec just he is a little bit more of a bad boy now. He seems to be getting in more and more trouble he is still nice and knows how to treat a girl right he is still the kind hearted but you have to find it to believe it What has changed: He is not a goody goody anymore In a relationship: Kinda Issue in life: When he gets mad at himself he cuts himself Name: Zayn louie Age:19 looks:Ninja lol Personality/bio: He is wayyyyy nicer than before he isnt very cold anymore in fact after this chool year he is enrolled in the air force yet he wont tell anybody espically tara he is very nice and caring and he loves life What has changed: his confidence and mood In realtionshiP: kinds Issue in life: His dad is now a drug addict and he trying hard not to try the drugs

Awwww

~Claudia

Love On a Ship (Closed!)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Athyn Age: 18 Looks: Getting (On my iPod right now.) Personality: Nice, kind, caring, friendly, generous, smart, outgoing, calm, gentle, and understanding. What has changed about her: Pretty much about nothing except for her new looks. In a relationship/crush/Bf/Gf: She is in a relationship with Alec Where she went for the summer: To Austraila. Issues in life: Her dad got remarried and hates her new mom. Bio: Will edit when I get on my laptop. Other: She is hoping to get further in her relationship. Name: Shane Age: 19 Looks Brown hair, blue eyes, and tan skin. Personality: Laid back, generous, kind, outgoing, and a gentleman. What has he changed about him: He's now a talker and still looking for the right girl In a relationship/crush/Bf/Gf: None yet, he is still single Where you for the summer: Austraila Issues in life: Never had a girlfriend. Bio: Will edit. Other: None

Happy Halloween! :3

Love On a Ship (Closed!)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
brb

Awwww

~Claudia

Love On a Ship (Closed!)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tara Age: 18 Looks:  Perso: Tara is still an out-going carefree girl that you knew before summer she is always smiling and laughing. She can britghen up andyones day and she is always looking on the bright side of things. She is still bubbly and very cheeky, but she is way more confident with herself and doesn't care what people think of her Where was she for the summer: England Bio: After the year she went to England for Uni she majored in writing and music, but mostly writingshe thought it would be nice to start University early so she did she took summer classes at the University of Cambridge and did some classes at OxFord University. She still hasn't told Zayn what she has been doing. In relationship: It's complicated What has changed: Her health issues haven't changed but she did get a new kidney so now both of her kidneys work and she is more mature now and her looks have changed a lot Issue in life: Her mom died of cancer so now she lives with her borther Luca who will be with her on the ship and her health problems like sesures,migrains and her diabetes Other: She now has a British accent Name: Luca Age: 19 Looks:  Perso: he is just like his sister and very protective of his sister Bio: Over the summer he lived with his sister in England and they became very close What has changed: he wasn't on the other ship In relationship: Nope Bio: Luca was sad that he didn't spend much time with his sister as much so when she went to England for summer classes he went with her Other: He has a British accent Issue in life: Mom getting cancer and being the legal guardian of his sister

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Love On a Ship (Closed!)

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Drew Hart.. Age: 18 Looks: Personality: Shy at first, but once he gets comfratable around he can be on of the weirdest people you will meet. What has changed about you: He feels like he matured, but some people would think differently, he also learned how to speak Spanish and Portugese. In a relationship: Nope, is single. Where he went for summer: He went to Brazil. Issues in life: Dad died from alcohol poisoning over the summer. Bio: Lives with only his mom now because his dad died over the summer. Other: I'll make my other form later, but you gotta remind me!

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Love On a Ship (Closed!)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
(Am I allowed to join?)

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Love On a Ship (Closed!)

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Carly Rodriguez  Age:17 Looks: Personality: Carly is outgoing and a fun person in general, she also kind and a down to earth kind of  person. What has changed about you: Wasn't on the last one. Relationship?: No. Where you went for summer: Puerto Rico Issues in life: Carly has pretty much been on her own since she was 14, both of her parents weren't around much and absent in her life. Bio: She grew up in Puerto Rico and just recently came to the US, she live. With her grandma because her parents were never there for her. Other: she has a slight accent.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 63 64

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

idea

cool halloween poem

Poetry

Kidzworld is the best site ever! I'M STAYI...

Kidzworld app

My favorite animal

latest videos