Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Love On a Ship (Closed!)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(ill start) Star wakes up at 5:30 sharp and gets dressed (the things in her picture) and grabs the suitcase she packed the other night and walks to the kitchen seeing her dad up and taking her new car keys to her orange ford truck and telling him "bye" and kissing his head and driving to the ship port she laughed knowing this ship all to well she rushed to her domr and read the card which had the name of the poeple in her dorm she read out loud "SOPHIA AND TARA OMG ARIANA TO" she did a happy dance and plopped on her bed waiting for them to come i hope they wont be scared of how much ive changed Justin laughs getting on the ship and passing by the dorm open and seeing Star dancing he rushe in and picks her up of her bed and spins her "Star!" he yells and laughs "Oh my goodness your hair you have pericings your clothes you look hot" "Not to shabby yourself" she pushes him out "go un pack!" Justin walks in and sees brandon is in his room and a few other boys he knew like zayn alec and more he plopped on his bed Zayn walked into his dorm seeing justin and says "HEY!" and they bro hug (lol) and he unpacks Alec walks in feeling really good and ebter his dorm with suprised faces "Here comes the bad boy" justin worns

Awwww

~Claudia

Love On a Ship (Closed!)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
(Am I allowed to join? If not its fine.)

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Love On a Ship (Closed!)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Athyn and her brother, Shane were on their way to the ship port. Both siblings got there and they got out of their mom's car.

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Love On a Ship (Closed!)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(yes you can)

Awwww

~Claudia

Love On a Ship (Closed!)

Posted By:
darknight1133
darknight1133
StarStar
(can i join?)

Do you like waffles, yeah we like waffles, do you like pancakes?, yeah we like pancakes, do you like french toast yeah we like french toast, can't wait to get a mouth full!! (lol my sis wrote it)

Love On a Ship (Closed!)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Athyn got onto the ship, she looked for her dorm and hoped that she will share with someone. Shane got into the ship, following his sister.

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Love On a Ship (Closed!)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Tara and Luca walked onto the ship. When they got to the dorms they went seprate ways "Hey bro i'll see you around" she said then walked off to find her cabin. When she got there she saw a girl sitting on one of the beds she knew that smile from anywhere "STAR!!!!!!" she yelled and tackled her in hug "I missed so bloody much!!!" she yelled her accent showing Luca got to his cabin and sat his stuff down and began unpacking. When he was finished he felt like exploreing the ship so he began walking around it. Seeing all the different things him and his siter could do

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Love On a Ship (Closed!)

Posted By:
Sayanna Lock
Sayanna
StarStarStarStar
~Z.D. was walking around the ship when she accidently ran into a boy~ "Oh my gosh im so sorry i wasn't looking im so clumsy" ~Cody was going to his dorm to unpack~ "when im done packing i'll probably check out the ship" ~he said to himself~

Join my fourm called The Pack its a roleplaying group about wolves and Crazy House lol the title gives it away and Super Family, A family and they have super powers

Love On a Ship (Closed!)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Luca smiled at the girl "No it's fine" he said his accent showing as well "I'm Luca" he said holding out his hand unlike his sister who thinks hand shakes are to formal

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Love On a Ship (Closed!)

Posted By:
Sayanna Lock
Sayanna
StarStarStarStar
~i took Luca's hand shaking it~ "i'm Zadala Dale but call me Z.D." ~Wow im only here 10 seconds and i already run into someone litarally~

Join my fourm called The Pack its a roleplaying group about wolves and Crazy House lol the title gives it away and Super Family, A family and they have super powers

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

awnser the question the person above you asks

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

I am pretty new

YO MAMA JOKES START HERE

latest videos