Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Love On a Ship (Closed!)

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia smiled walking to the ship.She was particially bouncing off the walls.She walked to her room and saw who she was sharing it with.She was soo happy.She smiled as she walked in.She saw Star."Starrr!!!"she sung happily. Brandon smiled as he made his way to the ship.He was glad that he would get to see his friends.Of course he had meet some people but no one was real cool like his frieds.He smiled as he got on.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Love On a Ship (Closed!)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Athyn got to her room, sighing. She walked in and started to unpack, wondering who would share a room with her. Shane got to his room, he walked inside and began to unpack.

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Love On a Ship (Closed!)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Tara stood up and looked at Sophia "What about TARA!!" she said holding her arms out ready for a hug Luca smiled "Yeah well I'll see ya around" he said then walked off coninueing his exploreing

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Love On a Ship (Closed!)

Posted By:
Sayanna Lock
Sayanna
StarStarStarStar
~cody walked through the hall of the dorm wondering who he would share a room with~ (is there anyone who would room with Cody??) Z.D. walked back to the dorms wondering who she would room with but she didn't care much at all~

Join my fourm called The Pack its a roleplaying group about wolves and Crazy House lol the title gives it away and Super Family, A family and they have super powers

Love On a Ship (Closed!)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
(Shane can share a room with Cody, and Athyn needs a roommate too.)

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Love On a Ship (Closed!)

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Drew walked onto the ship, he was smiling to himself and was excited to see everyone again. Drew walke into his dorm and saw someone's luggage on the other bed, so he took the other bed. Carly walked onto the ship, she felt out of place around everyone else, new place, new people she thought to herself and walked into her dorm.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Love On a Ship (Closed!)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Tara walked to her brothers room and saw a familiar boy "DREW!!!" she screamed and tackled him in a hug "I can't believe you made it" she said her accent showing

Join Project Niall
It Ain't Hard to Tell

Love On a Ship (Closed!)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[May I join?] Name: Kelsi Mackensiel Age: 18 Looks: Raven Personality: Kelsi doesn't care what people think of her. She is 'mute' and doesn't talk, its not that she can't, she just won't unless you know her. Kelsi's mom and dad didn't like her much, and said she was never supposed to be born. She is an emo/punk and doesn't like stuck-up snobs. What has changed about you: She wasn't on the other cruise. In a relationship/crush/bf/gf: Nope. Single. Where you went for the summer: England. Issues in life: Depression, Mum and Dad issues, 'Mute'. Bio: Kelsi is an emo who doesn't care what anyone thinks of her. She was hit several times, but didn't complain. She never had any siblings because her parents didn't want any more 'mistakes' running around. Kelsi was always depressed, and never had any friends. Her parents didn't want her to have any friends. Other: Kelsi (Kels) wasn't on the other cruise. Name: Alfred (Alfie) Cringz Age: 19 Looks:Alfred Personality: Outgoing, A prankster, Makes jokes on people. Alfie has a giant sense of humor, and isn't afraid to say his opion; He loves blackmailing, and revenge. Alfred is always one to smirk, and is great at lying. What has changed about you: Was not on the other cruise. In a relationship/crush/bf/gf: Nope. Single as a Pringle xD Where you went for the summer: Summer school in england Issues in life: Adopted, Never good enough, Always forgotten. Bio: Alfie was in a half english family and half american. He has always been a mega prankster, and loves getting into trouble; Alfreds' family died when he was 10, and he was adopted. His adoptive father said he would never amount to anything. Alfie began pranking to clear his head until it became a habit. Other: was not in the first one.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Love On a Ship (Closed!)

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Drew smiled and hugged her," Me either," He smiled and raised an eyebrow," You got an accent, cute," He smiled again an looked at her.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Love On a Ship (Closed!)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
"Thats what I get for spending the whole summer in England taking summer classes at the Universitys" she said "What have you been up to?" she asked sitting on her brothers bed cross legged

Join Project Niall
It Ain't Hard to Tell

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

Excuses for why you don't have your homework?

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

latest videos