Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Love On a Ship (Closed!)

Posted By:
Sayanna Lock
Sayanna
StarStarStarStar
~Z.D. Walked into here dorm room to meet her new roommate wondering who she would be, would she be nice, would she be mean, i wonder!~ ~Cody went to explore the ship wondering if he will run into anyone along the way~

Join my fourm called The Pack its a roleplaying group about wolves and Crazy House lol the title gives it away and Super Family, A family and they have super powers

Love On a Ship (Closed!)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(sorry school!) Star screams hugging them to and singing "TARA AND SOPHIA!!" she practically died seeing them Justin knocks on there door and sees its open when he leens on it so he falls flat on his face making him blush and looks up seeing sophia "Oh my gosh" he says getting up Zayn walks out of his dorm and puts a hand infront of tara making her stop walking Alec decides to unpack first

Awwww

~Claudia

Love On a Ship (Closed!)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

[May I join?] Name: Kelsi Mackensiel Age: 18 Looks: Raven Personality: Kelsi doesn't care what people think of her. She is 'mute' and doesn't talk, its not that she can't, she just won't unless you know her. Kelsi's mom and dad didn't like her much, and said she was never supposed to be born. She is an emo/punk and doesn't like stuck-up snobs. What has changed about you: She wasn't on the other cruise. In a relationship/crush/bf/gf: Nope. Single. Where you went for the summer: England. Issues in life: Depression, Mum and Dad issues, 'Mute'. Bio: Kelsi is an emo who doesn't care what anyone thinks of her. She was hit several times, but didn't complain. She never had any siblings because her parents didn't want any more 'mistakes' running around. Kelsi was always depressed, and never had any friends. Her parents didn't want her to have any friends. Other: Kelsi (Kels) wasn't on the other cruise. Name: Alfred (Alfie) Cringz Age: 19 Looks:Alfred Personality: Outgoing, A prankster, Makes jokes on people. Alfie has a giant sense of humor, and isn't afraid to say his opion; He loves blackmailing, and revenge. Alfred is always one to smirk, and is great at lying. What has changed about you: Was not on the other cruise. In a relationship/crush/bf/gf: Nope. Single as a Pringle xD Where you went for the summer: Summer school in england Issues in life: Adopted, Never good enough, Always forgotten. Bio: Alfie was in a half english family and half american. He has always been a mega prankster, and loves getting into trouble; Alfreds' family died when he was 10, and he was adopted. His adoptive father said he would never amount to anything. Alfie began pranking to clear his head until it became a habit. Other: was not in the first one.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Love On a Ship (Closed!)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Athyn sighed, she walked out of her room and started to walk around. Shane was walking around.

Happy Halloween! :3

Love On a Ship (Closed!)

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia mouth fell agape upon seeing Justin.She couldn't believe she was seeing him.Sophia had fallen head over heels for him but then they decided to break up because long distance wasn't working.It had hurt her either way. Brandon saw that he was sharing a room with Justin.It was fine with him.He sat his stuff down then headed to Sophia's room.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Love On a Ship (Closed!)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Tara gasped and felt whoever was covering her eyes. She pintched his lips,nose, and cheeks then pulled her hair. Then she knew it was Zayn she squealed and turned around hugging him "I missed you so much where on earth were you at that I couldn't reach you?" she asked as her thick accent ran through her ears

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Love On a Ship (Closed!)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Star laughs looking at Justin fall and then helps him she giggles and hugs him she steps away and then feels silence they still aren't speaking  star felt a little mislplaced so she said "soooo..." Justin blushes and looks at Sophia exmainng her he really did miss her "hey" he ays ethusallically Zayn laughs awkwardly he shouldn't tell her yet so he said "Later just whereever i did go there was no receptionn and no you" he says picking her upp and spinning her and kissing her head Alec unpacks exhausted

Awwww

~Claudia

Love On a Ship (Closed!)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
(Am I accepted? Sorry for annoying you!)

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Love On a Ship (Closed!)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Athyn past by Alec's room, she stopped walking for a minute. "Alec?" She asked. Shane was leaning against the railing, looking at the water.

Happy Halloween! :3

Love On a Ship (Closed!)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Tara giggled and smiled "Well I missed a whole lot and i wish you were with me" she said and kissed his cheek Luca walked to the pool and sat in a chair letting the sun do it's thing

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

Help! Help! Help!

Name your top 5 bands.

lil wayne vs drake

Who's ur fav female rapper?

Geography game-moved

latest videos