Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

School of performing arts

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
When do we start?

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
^.^ Now. I'll start. Charlotte picked up her old school bag and started to walk to school.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Jennifer was walking to school.  She was a little nervous.  Even though she was in tenth grade this was her first year at School of Performing Arts.  

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
^.^ Mmkay; Nina picked up her silver and black plaid bag, and started walking to the school. She wasn't excited, but wasn't entirely upset about it either. She was wearing her usual outfit, a white and aqua jacket ontop of a black tank top, dark blue denim shorts, knee high black socks, and white sneakers. Nina didn't show any emotion as she stepped inside the dark building.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Charlotte looked around. It looked bleak, with all the grey buildings. She sighed as she reached the building. She was excited though. Who knows what would happen this year?

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"I like your jacket Nina.  Where did you get it from?" said Jennifer.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Raven rolled her silver eyes at the school building, and stepped inside. She walked to the main office and grabbed her schedule, locker number, and combanation. She walked boredly out of the room and went to her locker. Elecc showed no emotion as he walked inside the dark grey building. He didn't enjoy school, but didn't hate it either. He was going to pull some serious pranks this year. He was wearing a simple t-shirt, a dark blue jacket, black jeans, and silver sneakers.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
*Note, guys, sorry if I leave. There's something important and sorry if I leave suddenly.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I've got to go.  Bye!

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
James and his mum went into the car. He put down his bag and put on his seatbelt. He couldn't wait. Picking on first years and seeing his friends would be great. He finally got out and ran into the building.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What are your favorite tv shows?

KW Break!!

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

We the Kidz

KW Break!!

latest videos