Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
When do we start?

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
^.^ Now. I'll start. Charlotte picked up her old school bag and started to walk to school.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Jennifer was walking to school.  She was a little nervous.  Even though she was in tenth grade this was her first year at School of Performing Arts.  

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
^.^ Mmkay; Nina picked up her silver and black plaid bag, and started walking to the school. She wasn't excited, but wasn't entirely upset about it either. She was wearing her usual outfit, a white and aqua jacket ontop of a black tank top, dark blue denim shorts, knee high black socks, and white sneakers. Nina didn't show any emotion as she stepped inside the dark building.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Charlotte looked around. It looked bleak, with all the grey buildings. She sighed as she reached the building. She was excited though. Who knows what would happen this year?

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"I like your jacket Nina.  Where did you get it from?" said Jennifer.

lolololololololol

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Raven rolled her silver eyes at the school building, and stepped inside. She walked to the main office and grabbed her schedule, locker number, and combanation. She walked boredly out of the room and went to her locker. Elecc showed no emotion as he walked inside the dark grey building. He didn't enjoy school, but didn't hate it either. He was going to pull some serious pranks this year. He was wearing a simple t-shirt, a dark blue jacket, black jeans, and silver sneakers.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
*Note, guys, sorry if I leave. There's something important and sorry if I leave suddenly.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I've got to go.  Bye!

lolololololololol

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
James and his mum went into the car. He put down his bag and put on his seatbelt. He couldn't wait. Picking on first years and seeing his friends would be great. He finally got out and ran into the building.

play online games

latest forum posts

If You Could Change Your Parents

Android App Coming Soon!

Android App Coming Soon!

Android App Coming Soon!

Android App Coming Soon!

Android App Coming Soon!

Android App Coming Soon!

Does Illuminati exist? what ya think?

Does Illuminati exist? what ya think?

do you think girls can play basketball